Re: Dacia VS AZG

Weresloth wrote:No "hai sensei"? Your defenses must be amazing :shock:
lol her being the actual Sensei as she is ;) her defenses had better be good
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

We don't speak in Japanese, we speak in Korean (since it's Tae-Kwon-Do). OH YEAH! I forgot to put that on the "languages I speak" list, haha :lol:. I HOPE my defenses are good! I'm only 5'2" and don't weigh that much! I'm tiny... but I DO have a six-pack :D, took forever to get though. I work out ALL THE TIME. I love working out! You guys should really try martial arts ^^. I teach a lot of them; but Tae-Kwon-Do (AKA Korean Kickboxing) is definately my favorite. :)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

lol as much as I luv the conversation of martial arts, I do need to pull this thread back onto the topic ;)

Gale, would you be kind enough to perhaps start a topic in general chat regarding the martial arts? I think you will get some interest in it. :)
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witch,

My deepest apologies for going off-topic. I'll do as you asked an create one in the "General Chat". :)

[/color]

Is Vengeance assisting AZG? Thought I heard that somewhere or maybe my hair color is getting to me again :D.

PS- I created the "Martial Arts" topic, Witch, lol. You should check it out ^^.

[/color]

I see Azguard are fighting hard to get back in front of the TD race, best of luck guys. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...