Re: Females

Krakhead wrote:I'll ask one.... equal pay for equal work is all well and good but what about when standards get lowered for women in certain areas like fire departments?
Sorry but definately not... I believe if the woman can not do the job at the same quality and standards that are in place already and the men abide by then that woman needs to give it up. Standards/quality should never be lowered to accomadate someone else to be able to do a job... this goes for both male and female. Especially where lowering those standards could endanger lives. I was EMT on an ambulance and there is NO WAY(as quality manager and the co-writer of the SOP's *standard operating procedures for those unfamiliar*) I would allow those standards to be lowered to accomodate someone (once again male or female). If they couldn't cut it with the set standards then they didn't ride out with us.

Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

It's just irritating when a woman take on a man's job, does a decent work then say "We can do whatever you men can do." Some even say they are better.
A policewoman/lady policeman (whichever they want to be called) catches a thief and it's a big news. It's annoying how a man's daily routine only become heroic when a woman does it.

I just recalled a story. I forgot where I read it.
It's a girls 5th birthday party. The girl trips and starts to cry. Her mother (with her girlfriends) approaches the girl to comfort her. But the girl ignores her and rushes to her father. The father does not understand why his wife is upset but still gives her a rose and treats her to dinner a day after.
What do you think will happen if the role was reversed? Yeah, women will lord over the men. Even stomping harder on the men's ego.

Women will always insist that they are right and the men are always wrong, always laboring under the suspicion that the men are always up to no good.
In their eyes, the men are second rate intellectuals, possessing neither the brains nor the righteousness that they see in themselves.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not a sexist. My brother and I lived with 5 of those devils most of our lives. I just escaped from hell a year ago. :D
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote: "We can do whatever you men can do." Some even say they are better.
Oh yeah? Try peeing in a bottle. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

neoshagrath wrote:Women will always insist that they are right and the men are always wrong, always laboring under the suspicion that the men are always up to no good. In their eyes, the men are second rate intellectuals, possessing neither the brains nor the righteousness that they see in themselves.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not a sexist. My brother and I lived with 5 of those devils most of our lives. I just escaped from hell a year ago. :D
Sounds like some woman messed you up bad... First do me a favor, do not ever lump women all together. I don't go around saying just because my ex beat the crap out of me (sorry about the personal info here but trying to make a point) that all men are bad. And yet you, who have yet to see the world lumps all women as arrogant b's that find men nothing but dirt beneath their feet, while at the same time doing exactly what you say they are doing. And I hate to say this because I don't normal say it to any one but you are sounding a bit chauvinistic. Let me put it this way... as I said... there are good and there are bad, in BOTH genders. Degradation of either is not acceptable in my books. Nor is lumping them all into one. I am not another woman I am myself and have my own thoughts and ideas and ways of handling them, just because some other woman decides that she is superior to a man does not mean that I think of myself that way.... However, I will not now nor will I ever think of man as superior to me. They are my equal and I am theirs. There are many things that each gender can do that the other can not.
Istalris wrote:
neoshagrath wrote: "We can do whatever you men can do." Some even say they are better.
Oh yeah? Try peeing in a bottle. :lol:

-Istalris-
Believe me been there done that.... no it was not easy..... As I said there are things each can do that the other can't. That does not make a female better than a male, nor does it make a male better than a female. Each have their own purposes in this world, just as each living thing, be it animal, plant or human does.

Some woman messed me up? Possibly... I dunno. I might go find me a shrink. :lol:
I was referring to the majority of women I have met. Yep I might gave encountered some good women but they are usually very meek that it is boring. There might be more but I don't notice them. Women who voice out their thoughts are a lot more interesting.

Women appear so much in my sentences. I got reprimanded before for calling a woman a girl. :lol:
Seasons end.

lol those that reprimand you for calling them a girl are not girls or women.... they a b's ;) . As for meek women or men... ummmm, never mind, I think I will be a little on the less revealing side of what happens when I come across one of them :twisted:

The main point is we're all equal. All in agreement say "I"?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]