Re: Razor - Recruiting !

Applications are still open for anyone who wish to join us. We are friendly and open alliance with active members. Your opinions will always be heard regardless of your points or rank. Apply now. =D
Once the human race is established on more than one planet, there is no way now imaginable to kill off the human race.

Razor is currently looking for new members to join us.

Razor is an alliance where points do not matter but your opinions do. We have experienced members that will help to guide you in learning the ins and outs of the game. Aid will be given to those who are in need (within the game rules). We have a friendly atmosphere and active members. We are currently ranked 21nd in the alliance rankings and looking to raise up higher. Within our alliance key issues are made through voting, EVERYONE gets a say.

Alliance Leader: UV-Rays

Main Contacts:
  • UV-Rays - for any issues or problems regarding the alliance or its members.
  • [i][b]
  • Ice[/b][/i]
  • Hellsgate
All players (new or experienced) are welcome to apply. We ask that you put on your application as to why you would like to join us.[/color]

To the new members of Razor,

It's good to have new allies. ^^ Razor is a great alliance and I'm always here to help you all. Let me know if you need anything!

Regards,
Gale- Leader of Azure Wings (NAP'd with Razor)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Thank you, Gale. We will not hesitate to ask if we ever need anything. It is an honour to have a NAP with an alliance as helpful as Azure Wings. :D

The Razor is still accepting applications. We have 28 members now and is ranked 20th in the alliance ranking. Come join our community today. ;)
Once the human race is established on more than one planet, there is no way now imaginable to kill off the human race.