Re: Things To Laugh About

very funny some of these made me laugh out loud few times
favourite is still the makin thousands of esp probes instead of solar sats :lol:
maybe you could pretend you vader lookin for luke and send one to each planet in your galaxy...

my personal one would be gettin phalanxed with maybe a 10 second window to act
gettin ready to quick deploy palms sweatin heart racin practicing the route from fleet to deploy saying i can do this i can do this
then at last second realise your on the wrong planet! :lol:

this hasnt happened to me but bet it has happened to someone

Yeah...building thousands of probes instead of thousands of sats absolutely is in the GUTTER OF SUCKY HAPPENINGS...there goes my resources and energy...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

I still think it's the worst when your internet cuts out without warning leaving your fleet stranded on your moon. Which has happened to me TWICE now. Once it was on a moon for 16 hours straight, didn't even get probed.

Last time my nets cut out i had my fleet split between Galaxies, would have been easy pickings, in a sense anyway. ;)

When i'm crashed i want it to be #1! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Oh something funny for you.

Someone i know on here sent and attack and lost 4 million and destroyed 12 million and sent his recyclers to the wrong planet lol; and someone else took advantage and collected it all

Fishpond