Re: the colonial fleet v.s deathknight

Urweirdsaysi wrote:I've got a question...Could you charge for information on players without violating the milking rules? This pertains to this because I have few tidbits about them rofl.

But yes, I normally avoid hitting them, just because I'm lazy. But I might do it for kicks, lol.

You may only recieve the resources if you are lower ranked than the person giving them.... it is a violation otherwise as a higher ranked player may never receive resources from a lower ranked player UNLESS it is during a trade following the trade rates.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

for some reason this game might lose alot of players besauce whoever war another alliance, so many player are supporting one side. its their war, let them deal with it. supporting player use this opportunity to hit player for resources. whats the point of this game? become a strong empire? whats the point if u cant do anything with that power. just wait for one alliance to war another so you use ur power then? there will always be alliance that want to be stronger than another, they just want to have fun and show what they got. they just want to become stronger hopefully both alliance can become one after this war. isnt war game suppsoe to be liek this? so many empire one over power another then becomes one an even stronger alliance.

Urweirdsaysi wrote: But yes, I normally avoid hitting them, just because I'm lazy.
I'd just like to point something out (I'm wierd this way)...but um...you don't avoid $#!+ if you're just "being lazy" :lol:. That's the ENTIRE POINT of being LAZY (thank you for making my day AWESOME, I laughed SO hard!).
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Gale wrote:
Urweirdsaysi wrote: But yes, I normally avoid hitting them, just because I'm lazy.
I'd just like to point something out (I'm wierd this way)...but um...you don't avoid $#!+ if you're just "being lazy" :lol:. That's the ENTIRE POINT of being LAZY (thank you for making my day AWESOME, I laughed SO hard!).
Lol, good point. But I don't feel like sending 10-12 more fleets a day, lol. So I find that lazy :)

And you're welcome. :lol:

Hey, you're an alright guy :D. I'll leave now so you can all get back to the topic of this before Witch desides to send the dogs on me, lol (y'know you rule Witch!) :lol:.

Regards,
Gale

PS- Nice name.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]