Hell's Fury Recruiting.

Hello all you Zorgers. :)

I am the founder of the alliance Hells Fury. We are a fairly new alliance only consisting of 3 members.

Hells Fury is looking for new, potentially strong, up and coming Zorg players to join our alliance. You need to be active and in the top 600 players.

Im sure in the future we can grow together to become a formidable team in the Zorg universe.

Anyone interested in joining us send me an application and ill consider it and let you know a.s.a.p.

Re: Hell's Fury Recruiting.

Hello all you Zorgers.

I am the leader of the alliance Hells Fury, we consist of just ten members but I and the alliance wish to make the allaince a bit big by recruiting up to 5 more members.

We would like daily active members who have above 20000 points, who have good potential in the game, so I and my alliance can help those members grow.

If you are intersted in joining our alliance, send me (16bobz16) an application and I and my alliance will consider your application and reply to you a.s.a.p.

Thankyou

16bobz16
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!

Re: Hell's Fury Recruiting.

Heya guys! our alliance currently has 11 members but I would like to get the members up to around 15!

Apps are generally always open you never know who's gonna come along!

We will take one more player below 100k points and try to teach them the ways of Zorg.

but the rest we would like above 100k, some talented and players who know the obvious things e.g. FS etc

BUT we delete the apps with NO text in them so make it a good one if u apply :D

~HELLS~
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!