Re: Dacia VS AZG

Come on guys... and gals ;) ... Stick to the topic, and let's refrain from thinking out loud as to what you would do if you were the leader in this war, point is you are not and each leader has their own style. It is not up to you to decide if they are a good leader or a fool, it is up to their alliance members... and if they are not a good enough leader then they are the ones who will suffer from it. No offense meant to those posting their thoughts but think about it hmmm.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

I love how the poster who is telling people to stay on topic is also someone who has posted here multipul times even though she, I assume, is not a member of Danica or Azguard.

1 Warning for Mod Baiting ~WW~

It's not like you're restricted from posting in someone else's war thread. And she's a moderator, it's her job to keep people on topic
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Jato310 wrote:I love how the poster who is telling people to stay on topic is also someone who has posted here multipul times even though she, I assume, is not a member of Danica or Azguard.
BUT... she is the newest member of the moderating team and, as such, you were just mod baiting.

I completely understand, moderators. I apologize for my actions and accept full responsibility. Who am I to judge anyone? Who is ANYONE to judge anyone?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Seems to be the war is slowing down, all the CR's have dwindled down to Dacia postings.... Come on AZG let your community know whats going on, are there talks of peace, just a break or what?

we have a lot in v-mode, indeed...probable,I will going to....my company get start to have to many costumers...:(

Yeah alot of them are in v-mode, and i think most of my members aren't posting defense TD(bashing) and farming reports.. Anyways there's some extra hits for ya witchy :D

:lol: Thank you kind sir.... now get out there and hit one another... cant have a war and no one hitting hmmmph ;)