Re: Razor VS Orion

slash this is an alliance war, there is nothing wrong with teaching noobs how to fight in the game because there is no battle simulator

ice wrote:slash this is an alliance war, there is nothing wrong with teaching noobs how to fight in the game because there is no battle simulator
Its one thing to teach your n00bs from their mistakes. Its a totally different thing to throw them into the water and hope they learn to swim. After playing games like this for a decade and being in the top ten as an alliance leader, the best thing to do is to teach by example. Get your people involved in posting their hits and their mistakes via circular message (or better yet- private forums) and mentoring them one-on-one.

RAWK is the second highest ranked alliance by PPM because we are a tight knit group who talks to each other. We don't allow inactivity within the community and I believe its the same way with the Vengeance Alliance. The point is, you can't throw your n00bs to the winds and hope they learn. You must be invested in their success AND their failures.

Otherwise, you're teaching the wrong things and sending the wrong message.

Yes, I said that I would help anyone that razor waged war against in the Razor Vs Azure wings forum, but UV-rays agreed that he would only allow his weaker members to participate. If anyone from orion sends me proof that they were attacked by a strong member, message me and I will help you.

So who is right??? Slash and THatguyEric are giving me opposite advice. Who am I supposed to listen to.
3, 2, 1.....Boom! Headshot

Uv-Rays

I'm gonna have to go with slash on this if you wanted to train your noobs for combat why not have them attack players that are near there level without going to war. There are always players they could hit to practice for when they become more powerful. By declaring war it just means that if things go south for your noobs Orion is free to bash them. So like slash said lead by example show them the ropes, share your Cr's among your alliance let them learn from not only their own mistakes but maybe even yours as well.
Gale Points: 6

I like all the good ideas. Having all the noobs fight is just like having fodder; if the other alliance is better, then they'll get crushed
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

It breaks my heart to see players fighting and attacking other players at 50000 points below.
There are plenty of inactives to farm and you could realy invest in mines instead of fleet,first you need to learn to walk before you start running.
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm