Re: joining the new alliance of mine called wap

Gojin wrote:Well I have an alliance of my own. two members. but if your intentions are truly peaceful then i think we should have a mix alliance. not with either of us leaving our guild. but we work together. atleast till we are number two and three ranked :P THEN we can compete for number one. till then i look forward to working with you.
you mean backstabing like 'D' alliance :evil:
and to attain number two or three you cant just deal with only diplomacy and peace, sometimes you need to use your might :twisted:

valadeva wrote:you mean backstabing like 'D' alliance :evil: and to attain number two or three you cant just deal with only diplomacy and peace, sometimes you need to use your might :twisted:
Come on valadeva... the guy didn't say he was going to backstab, he was open and honest about what a good competitive stance up front... THAT is NOT backstabbing. After all.... only ONE can be on top, so what do you suggest they do? Not compete with each other for the top? Just because you are against D because of the way they did things don't automatically slap the backstabber title on everyone that openly declares a competition for first place.

My apologies to masamune for the hijacking of his recruiting thread... good luck on your recruiting.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Valadeva,

I hope this does not sound rude because I'd like to think of myself as a very polite, proper, and respectful person- but masamune is recruiting in this thread and I believe we should respect him/her in that act. Maybe we could all step back and let them do what they posted here to do?...Keep the peace /l\ :D.

I apologize if what I said was rude, my friend.

Regards,
Gale

Good luck on recruiting, masamune!
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]