Re: Dacia VS AZG

Judging from the outcry and the amount of support being offered to AZGUARD, this war with DACIA is pretty much in the bag.

Never before have I seen so many people paying attention to a war, even in other games similar to this... I think this says alot about all the players involved.

Unfortunately with Plainstrider being removed from the discussion, there aren't too many english-speaking members of DACIA able to voice their opinions. I think it's a major embarrassment for the Dacian representative to be banned from the forum...
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

eOs wrote:Never before have I seen so many people paying attention to a war, even in other games similar to this... I think this says alot about all the players involved.
With 2094 views, the V war against AZG means this war has quite a ways to go to live up to that statement.

eOs wrote:
Unfortunately with Plainstrider being removed from the discussion, there aren't too many english-speaking members of DACIA able to voice their opinions. I think it's a major embarrassment for the Dacian representative to be banned from the forum...
I banned Plainstrider for seven days, he will be back as long as he can keep that attitude of his in check.

In regards to my offer, i will not be working as an official mercenary for AZG and so cannot post my hits in your CR topic. I will however continue to hunt them and aid you as best i can. The information i received from AZG has been more than helpful, thank you. My offer still stands though, if you have a nasty Dacian problem, PM me in game and we'll come up with something to sort it out. ;)

Best of luck to AZG.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

My services were also offered in the deal that ended the war with AZG, which they refused. They want to do this alone which is fair but by the looks of things, they have the backing of the community.

Slash wrote:
eOs wrote:Never before have I seen so many people paying attention to a war, even in other games similar to this... I think this says alot about all the players involved.
With 2094 views, the V war against AZG means this war has quite a ways to go to live up to that statement.
I think he was refering to the number of posts, not views. It just started and it already has more than half the ~V~ vs AZG posts. And with dacia's apparent inability to pick a new speaker, it looks like it won't end any time soon.

Thatguyeric wrote:
Slash wrote:
I think he was refering to the number of posts, not views. It just started and it already has more than half the ~V~ vs AZG posts. And with dacia's apparent inability to pick a new speaker, it looks like it won't end any time soon.
Lets see if either side can match the TD!

this war getting more interesting, more player and alliance involve ;)
hope this make dacia and other player learn , nobody like treason.
if you did something disgust like that, the community will turn against you :twisted:

may be not all dacia member had a bad personality, but since they wear dacia TAG they did not hv much choice.
leaving their allies hv a risk being hunt down by their ex allied after this war end.
but stay with dacia is not wise choice, especially with 'treacherous allliance trademark' and turns against community 8-)

I've had contact with a couple of Dacian players, and there's alot of them who's actually very nice and surprisingly don't want anything to do with the war..
Unfortunately this is war and as long as you stay in Dacia you're not safe! Best will be is to leave Dacia if you treasure your fleets and defenses..

Agreed with Defiant there, Ive been approached by some Dacian players with nearby planets to me asking to be left out of the war. They want no part of it but feel they do nothing more than earn the reputation the alliance has earned if they leave their fellow countrymen. Dacians have more honour than is thought, its just a few scum bags at the top :) Ive made a few personal ptp NAPs that so long as I dont see their names in logs vs AZG I wont hit them, and Im happy to say none of them has been broken. Dacias getting alot of hate, but lets keep it where its deserved, at plainstrider there and a few of the other top nuts, not at the players who got dragged down because of them.

@Istalris, yes that ACS ninja was logged up in the CR thread, but all credit goes to Anubis. He couldve done that on his own, I just threw in my puny midget fleet in to help out a little :) As it happened we thought we were going to lose when demon fell victim to the ACS recall bug, but we thought wed severely nerf loggeds fleet and defiant (Who logged on just too late to join in) could smash what was left when it returned, and if we could pick up the DF itd show a healthy profit :)
Doing 3.5x the damage to logged is quite a good result for that expectation :lol:
But really, all kudos to Anubis. Hes a very active and dedicated player, and this victory was his. I just lowered out the damage taken a bit. All hail Anubis :D
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++