Re: Dacia VS AZG

I have to agree with Defiant i think what daicia whatever is weak and as SBT said disgusting and shows that your aliance has no honour do you always wait till someone is down befor you throw in the boot but it is good to see daican whatever show their true colours it was only a matter of time .It wont be long befor you start attacking your own players. what an aliance what a joke .

Some pretty sweet ACS ninja's there Rogue! Is that logged down and out? ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

At this point, it looks like Dacia may have overplayed their hand. Despite coming out of a war with ~V~ suffering 5 BILLION TD of damage (about 4.65 Billion aggregrate), AZG is holding their own.

This might be the most evenly matched war we have seen to date.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Not going to either side here but just a word to Dacia... Get rid of your dang inactive players that are doing nothing but allowing AZG to feed off them. And AZG... thought you didn't allow anyone to stay in your little realm if they had an (i) beside their name, mmmmm some farms looking tasty.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Wow witchy! You're really keeping an eye on us hey?
I went through my members list and there was 1 inactive - and he only went inactive in the last day or so..

ALL inactiveS (wich is 1) is out again! But thanks for pointing that out to me!

Let me know when you pick something like that up again ok? Nice to know i have you to do that job for me!

lol I would prefer to farm them when they are out of your alliance, but if they sit there too long... it is just too much of a temptation for this Witch to handle ;)
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:Not going to either side here but just a word to Dacia... Get rid of your dang inactive players that are doing nothing but allowing AZG to feed off them. And AZG... thought you didn't allow anyone to stay in your little realm if they had an (i) beside their name, mmmmm some farms looking tasty.
I know Witchy I'll have to have Dacian1 go throu and remove people. I don't think pater has been back since he was banned. But, meh I think only 2 or 3 of are active members have even lost anything. I know I've only been spyed by 3 of there members no attacks, and I have farmed quite a few of there crappy members that had anything to take took 7 hits to get all the fleet Pein had yesterday. So, like I said yesterday *yawn* this war is amusing me atm.

The reason ~V~ bowed out of our war with AZG was to give them a chance against Dacian. AZG agreed to our terms, still waiting for you guys to do the honourable thing and fulfil the terms we agreed on. :roll: We've done our part to help you guys, I think it is fair to do your part now.

Looking at the CR thread, this is turning into a very close battle. My money is riding on AZG, they have 1 war under their belt and in that time, they have (kinda) learned to work together as a team.