Re: Dacia VS AZG

plainstrider wrote:I done talking it may be ok when people threaten yall but where i come from it isn't. I'm finished talking read my combat reports.

Thank God.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

things are going to get interesting ltr today for all dacia memd i have a weird feeling....
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

Malphage wrote:
plainstrider wrote:I done talking it may be ok when people threaten yall but where i come from it isn't. I'm finished talking read my combat reports.

Thank God.
Agreed.
Plainstrider, you talk more crap in here than I did in the V-AZG war thread.
Thats saying something.
Back it up or back out :)
Your members know where my base is, come and play :)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

The only CR that has been worth posting so far was Malphange vs ShadierchrisOH, everything else just looks to be defense bashing and destroying someones overnight ship production.

<em>Riverchicken</em> wrote:The only CR that has been worth posting so far was Malphange vs ShadierchrisOH, everything else just looks to be defense bashing and destroying someones overnight ship production.
I heard you can cook a live frog on an open container by gradually increasing the heat. The frog won't feel the need to jump out until it is too late. :lol:
Or is that a myth? :D

I suggest you tally all the damage dealt on each side, like that of the AZG vs V.
It would be great if someone can make an easy to use formula that can compute the total damage after the defenses rebuild.
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote:
<em>Riverchicken</em> wrote:The only CR that has been worth posting so far was Malphange vs ShadierchrisOH, everything else just looks to be defense bashing and destroying someones overnight ship production.
I heard you can cook a live frog on an open container by gradually increasing the heat. The frog won't feel the need to jump out until it is too late. :lol:

I suggest you tally all the damage dealt on each side, like that of the AZG vs V.
It would be great if someone can make an easy to use formula that can compute the total damage after the defenses rebuild.

mythbusters never tested that one
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sadbutrue wrote:
neoshagrath wrote:

mythbusters never tested that one

were getting a bit off topic guys.ill just say what everyones thinking.

JERRY,JERRY,JERRY