Dacia VS AZG

Declaration of War

Target: AZG

Terms: Full surrender and disbandment of your clan or join are ranks are your only options.
Reforming under a new title or splintering into smaller alliances will not save you.

Re: Dacia VS AZG

HA HA :lol: Game on!! :D
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

plainstrider wrote:Terms: Full surrender and disbandment of your clan or join are ranks are your only options.
Reforming under a new title or splintering into smaller alliances will not save you.
The rules are:

1. Wars are not ended until:

a. One alliance surrenders.
b. One alliance disbands.
c. Both alliance leaders agree to a mutual peace and declare it in this forum.

Malphage wrote:HA HA :lol: Game on!! :D
Yeah that sounds good to me :)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Lets see your enemies are now Dacia, ~V~, RAWK, NEM, and T_4_J, and all you can say is game on your either insane or masocistic. Probably more then that please don't be offended if you hate them and I left your clans name out just add it to the list.

Slash wrote:RAWK has never declared war on AZG but they do make a great bed time snack.
Lol didn't say war Slash just said hated that may have been strong words "tasty treats" or strongly dislike may be a batter phrasing.

I can dig it.

On a more pertinent note- I hope those CRs you guys are posting don't indicate bashing yet. Remember, you can't attack more than 5 times per planet for 24 hours AFTER the war declaration.

plainstrider wrote:Lets see your enemies are now Dacia, ~V~, RAWK, NEM, and T_4_J, and all you can say is game on your either insane or masocistic.

Probably a little of both, but that's what makes me so awesome. :lol:

"I'm not afraid bridge keeper" lol
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Hey you guys... in your CR's put Who you are hitting as a top line. It makes it a little more interesting if it is known who you are hitting. NOT the coords... just the name of the person. :)
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!