Re: Ahriman[AZGD] vs Silence [MOC]~TD~17,770,759,700

No,Oz. On the contrary. Gozar hit a player and posted it. Dredd congratulated him but then he started trolling. Pulsar replied to his trolling . You're just sucking up to Azguard, something that you've been doing for a while now ,Oz. Nothing new there. I have nothing against them, it's just what's happening here in this thread.

:twisted:

EDIT: Gratz on the hit ,Gozar. GLoTR ,Silence.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

I always congratulate a player when he/she posts a hit. You're trying to twist my words...again. Also something we're used to. Like i said ;i don't have anything against Azguard (Gozar/Sprog) or Pulsar. I even have Sprog on my FB friend's list. Pulsar too. We're all in the same Alliance in M. (I don't play there anymore tbh) It's just a game but every game has loudmouths and you are one of those. Why do you think you were kicked out of the Moderators club? lol
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

MrSinister wrote:I always congratulate a player when he/she posts a hit. You're trying to twist my words...again. Also something we're used to. Like i said ;i don't have anything against Azguard (Gozar/Sprog) or Pulsar. I even have Sprog on my FB friend's list. Pulsar too. We're all in the same Alliance in M. (I don't play there anymore tbh) It's just a game but every game has loudmouths and you are one of those. Why do you think you were kicked out of the Moderators club? lol

lol

Oh dear, Spinster's lost his temper....lol

PERSIAN wrote:Nice hit.
Hope to see silence back and rebuilt.
And I very much like your new name Gozar (at least it's new to me lol), although it's off the topic but I'm curious howcome you chose it.

Think this sums it all up...lol

Ahuramazda and Ahriman.
Ahriman's might, too, is very terrible in the eyes of the faithful believer of the Mazdian faith; for he possesses a whole kingdom of evil beings, who are obedient tools in his hands for annihilating the creations of Ahuramazda and for bringing men to violent destruction. Among these evil spirits there are six that are in intimate contact with his person, just as there are six Ameshaspentas that surround Ahuramazda. The number six may be an invention of a later period for the sake of arriving at a counterpart to Ahuramazda's body-guard. But it is certain that Ahriman, too, according to the testimony of the Mazdian religion in its earliest epoch, is surrounded by an army of evil beings like-minded with himself. The whole history of the world is one long-continued struggle between Ahuramazda and Ahriman. The course and outcome of the struggle are, however, settled beforehand. The conflict is to proceed for 12,000 years, divided into four periods of 3,000 years each.

At the close of the last period, the Saoshyat or Sosiosh, the Messiah of the Parsees, will arise and make an end of Ahriman's dominion, not, however, until he has been allowed to exercise his sway to an extent before unknown. Sosiosh will at the same time raise all the dead to life, hold final judgment upon the earth, and inaugurate the regeneration of the present world.

This tenet of the Persian religion has not been without its influence upon the ideas of later Judaism. As late a writer even as the Deutero-Isaiah (Isa. xlv. 7) expresses himself in such a way as to exclude beyond question any dualism in religion, if we are not to interpret his words as being a direct attack on the Parsee doctrine, a god of light and a god of darkness.

Gozar wrote:
PERSIAN wrote:Nice hit.
Hope to see silence back and rebuilt.
And I very much like your new name Gozar (at least it's new to me lol), although it's off the topic but I'm curious howcome you chose it.

Think this sums it all up...lol

Ahuramazda and Ahriman.
Ahriman's might, too, is very terrible in the eyes of the faithful believer of the Mazdian faith; for he possesses a whole kingdom of evil beings, who are obedient tools in his hands for annihilating the creations of Ahuramazda and for bringing men to violent destruction. Among these evil spirits there are six that are in intimate contact with his person, just as there are six Ameshaspentas that surround Ahuramazda. The number six may be an invention of a later period for the sake of arriving at a counterpart to Ahuramazda's body-guard. But it is certain that Ahriman, too, according to the testimony of the Mazdian religion in its earliest epoch, is surrounded by an army of evil beings like-minded with himself. The whole history of the world is one long-continued struggle between Ahuramazda and Ahriman. The course and outcome of the struggle are, however, settled beforehand. The conflict is to proceed for 12,000 years, divided into four periods of 3,000 years each.

At the close of the last period, the Saoshyat or Sosiosh, the Messiah of the Parsees, will arise and make an end of Ahriman's dominion, not, however, until he has been allowed to exercise his sway to an extent before unknown. Sosiosh will at the same time raise all the dead to life, hold final judgment upon the earth, and inaugurate the regeneration of the present world.

This tenet of the Persian religion has not been without its influence upon the ideas of later Judaism. As late a writer even as the Deutero-Isaiah (Isa. xlv. 7) expresses himself in such a way as to exclude beyond question any dualism in religion, if we are not to interpret his words as being a direct attack on the Parsee doctrine, a god of light and a god of darkness.

that did sum it up
i'm quite impressed that you know persian mythology almost better than me lol
just a sigle notation, although persian ancient religions and mythologies did focus on the battle between good and evil and light and darkness.
but it's not a concept of dual gods, certain forces of nature would be considered devine or evil, and ahriman would be source of the evil , he's still more like a "lucifer" than a god of darkness.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi