Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Hacked/Hijacked?

I think the server update is over and that everyone is playing again. It still want let me log in though. I used Firefox to save my password for Zorg (Which I do for everything) so when I tried to use password recovery, it wouldn't let me because I needed to delete all of the cookies. I did so, entered my email, and it said it didn't exist. I tried my other email thinking I had gotten it confused (I have 3 main ones) and it still said the same thing for all of them. I believe someone found out my password some how and hacked into my account and changed the email and password so I couldn't get in. The reason I have three emails is because I play another game where multi play isn't against the rules. I say this because someone else was threatened with ban when they said they had a book full of passwords and emails without specifying more than one account for Zorg.

Edit: I also never received any message as I would had I been banned. I was just unable to log back into the game after the server problem. Could someone have taken advantage of the server failure and found out my password?

Edit: I have confirmed that which email I used for the game, and password recovery still doesn't work. I am also not asking for a solution to my problem. I am asking the community if this is possible.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Re: Hacked/Hijacked?

You need to email webmaster@zorgempire.net This looks to be a possible bad issue as I looked your planet up, saw the planet there, there no player names on it.... AND.... your name can not be found in player search. So I can't really say it was a hacked/hijack. I was able to pull up other players with no issues. Just not able to pull up yours. Once again, you must email your issue in.
Last edited by Witchywoman on Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Re: Hacked/Hijacked?

Glenny wrote:I think the reason it was hacked if it was hacked is because of the optian to let firefox remember your password. I did that with mine then when i played on a diffrent computer i just typed my username and my password just appeared.
The account was NOT hacked/hijacked. It was a bug. Quit dragging up old postings that have already been dealt with. This issue was already answered with instructions for the player to follow through on.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!