Re: AZGD v Valhalla

Edited No moderator action can be discussed on the forums..

warning issued
Last edited by Gozar on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod baiting

Istalris was not even a Moderator when the original post was made... and yes game rules are determined as weresloth and Torgard have done so in the past... Any action if not agreed with..then an e-mail is to be sent to webmaster@zorgempire.net
regarding the matter... as always moderators actions are to be disgusted on the forums...

and all I can see is a attempted distraction from the out right win of AZGD...

How in the world can a single moderator change the war rules without discussion from the community? Unbelievable!!

:Doh: :wall: :wall:

FleetHound (Gozar's edit) wrote:Hit disallowed...clearly stated in one of Sprogs original post all mercenaries must be declared at start of war... joining an alliance with out being previously declared...other wise the whole server could join one alliance..(and in the last 24hrs of the war...lol.).

any comment regarding this..please reply on the war thread only..This post is for CR's .
Ok, are you serious? You cannot just change the rules to suit your own personal purposes. Once you were called out I see you moved your edit to the bottom, but before you had a false date typed up there and just pretended it had always been there... What is this? Changing war rules just because they better suit you... heck, if Valhalla had a mod, I bet they'd make a rule that prohibited anyone over 100 million fleet points from participating in the war... lol

Even if you do have the power to change the "rules" in this way, I believe you still need to restore FleetHound's CR, as regardless of the "rules" now, this was not a "rule" at the time of the war.

This kind of thing makes me wonder if some of my past posts have been edited without my knowledge, tbh...
Last edited by Pulsar on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

lmao thats the funniest thing ive read in these forums, breach of good faith? you post a invaild hit and cry when its removed. even if the hit was good you guys still lost buy 3 billion plus points gtfoh hahaha.

It was valid at the time of the hit. My issue was the editing of my post without proper third party ruling, then it just got ridiculous to change the rules right after I had read them for the 17th time.
Last edited by FleetHound on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.