Re: AZGD v Valhalla

I have seen only one hit from Valhalla...and nothing but remarks that all I do is defence bash to gain TD....what's really odd...is that 95% of my so called defence bashes have a DF.....despite no ship loss from my side...I wonder how that's possible on just a defence bash...oh and before anyone shouts solar stats ...look again at the DF ..and the metal that's included..you don't get much metal crashing solar's.. but you do crashing rips..don't you Mr. Re-CON- wolf...lol

I am thinking that maybe I should just surrender...as I have never been so bored of a war.... It's a bit like that Mediterranean country that joined the German's during WWII..Think they surrender when invaded almost without firing a shot..(No offence meant to anyone that was involved in WWII)....but kudos if you were involved as you would have be at least 88 yrs old by now..and playing ZE...amazing...

btw this load of dribble is posted out of boredom...

A Turkey shoot, or perhaps fish in a barrel? Lol. Not drivel, but something that perhaps needs to be said? There is a war and yet, still player in opposition leaving stuff sitting! Incredible.

attacker mastercheif defender holyghost

The defender has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 0 Deuterium 0
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 4.050.000 units.

MasterChef, you burnt this pudding, lol.

But, at least you had a go.

mightyoz wrote:attacker mastercheif defender holyghost

DF missing as obviously attacker lost ships..but as Oz said at least you tried.....more than can be said for the rest of your alliance...

Wait isn't Valhalla meant to be Viking heaven....that's it we are fighting ghosts...we are at war with DEAD Vikings....DEAD boring Vikings...Odin would be turning in his grave...except real Vikings are cremated not buried..

Hope this has been put in the CR thread as well...after all we need that 4kk towards our TD..

mightyoz wrote:A Turkey shoot, or perhaps fish in a barrel?
What ever makes the tough guys happy. We are content in just playing the game. :dance:

It appears that your opposition isn't. Boredom seems to be setting in. Whereas if you were to surrender as an alliance, it might be a prudent idea?

Gozar wrote:
mightyoz wrote:attacker mastercheif defender holyghost

DF missing as obviously attacker lost ships..but as Oz said at least you tried.....more than can be said for the rest of your alliance...

Wait isn't Valhalla meant to be Viking heaven....that's it we are fighting ghosts...we are at war with DEAD Vikings....DEAD boring Vikings...Odin would be turning in his grave...except real Vikings are cremated not buried..

Hope this has been put in the CR thread as well...after all we need that 4kk towards our TD..

yes sir it is added..

It's been pointed out that I re-edited my original war declaration and "put back" the one month term of war.......this was because I had forgotten to put it back after I was informed that I WAS allowed to declare a one month war......confusing? Maybe, but then I wasn't the one who had an issue with war terms in the first place. Now that is cleared up maybe Valhalla will step up and war rather than IPM or just sit n wait to ninja or get their "super noobs" to hit us and return back to under 200k points and avoid getting attacked themselves........Still say it's about time Zorg put a stop to this....maybe start with no noob protection for anyone actually participating in a war......bit cowardly doing hit n hide attacks imo (and yes I am referring mainly to Greek the Meek) :D

Sprog wrote:It's been pointed out that I re-edited my original war declaration and "put back" the one month term of war.......this was because I had forgotten to put it back after I was informed that I WAS allowed to declare a one month war......confusing? Maybe, but then I wasn't the one who had an issue with war terms in the first place. Now that is cleared up maybe Valhalla will step up and war rather than IPM or just sit n wait to ninja or get their "super noobs" to hit us and return back to under 200k points and avoid getting attacked themselves........Still say it's about time Zorg put a stop to this....maybe start with no noob protection for anyone actually participating in a war......bit cowardly doing hit n hide attacks imo (and yes I am referring mainly to Greek the Meek) :D
Yes, we should just throw ourselves at you; you have had opportunities every time greek attacks to ninja him, and the pot shot on Grumpy; Also one your own has launched IPM's as well; and also I woul;d like to point out that the only real fleet loss from this was Arhiman; other than that you took a few RIPS from reconwolf (Oooo noes). So let's recap on ways you and your team are hypocrits:
1. Arhiman launched IPMS at Coltunas (insert pompous remark about IPMS being a waste)
2. The only real fleet loss from either sides players who actually play has been the ninja on Arhiman
3. Everytime Greek attacks you have the chance to ninja him so thats on you!
4. /crying over greek when HolyGhost is attempting the same thing, with slight variations on fleet size but who need fleet when you have rubies right?
5. Trying to stroke your ego in this war by calling us names but when we do fight back its a "Cowardly hit" Sprog you fleet save yes? Thats a hit n hide /SMH

Ephemeral wrote:
Sprog wrote:It's been pointed out that I re-edited my original war declaration and "put back" the one month term of war.......this was because I had forgotten to put it back after I was informed that I WAS allowed to declare a one month war......confusing? Maybe, but then I wasn't the one who had an issue with war terms in the first place. Now that is cleared up maybe Valhalla will step up and war rather than IPM or just sit n wait to ninja or get their "super noobs" to hit us and return back to under 200k points and avoid getting attacked themselves........Still say it's about time Zorg put a stop to this....maybe start with no noob protection for anyone actually participating in a war......bit cowardly doing hit n hide attacks imo (and yes I am referring mainly to Greek the Meek) :D
Yes, we should just throw ourselves at you; you have had opportunities every time greek attacks to ninja him, and the pot shot on Grumpy; Also one your own has launched IPM's as well; and also I woul;d like to point out that the only real fleet loss from this was Arhiman; other than that you took a few RIPS from reconwolf (Oooo noes). So let's recap on ways you and your team are hypocrits:
1. Arhiman launched IPMS at Coltunas (insert pompous remark about IPMS being a waste)
2. The only real fleet loss from either sides players who actually play has been the ninja on Arhiman
3. Everytime Greek attacks you have the chance to ninja him so thats on you!
4. /crying over greek when HolyGhost is attempting the same thing, with slight variations on fleet size but who need fleet when you have rubies right?
5. Trying to stroke your ego in this war by calling us names but when we do fight back its a "Cowardly hit" Sprog you fleet save yes? Thats a hit n hide /SMH

dont know what your reading but ive crashed alot of fleet of you guys matter of fact just got mule about to post it for your candy butt