Re: AZGD v Valhalla

Nice hit.

attacker...holyghost defender.....loki

The attacker has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 225.069 Crystal 120.413 Deuterium 223.940

The attacker has lost a total of 12.350.000 units.

Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 76.433.750 units.

Debris Field: Metal 31.062.300 Crystal 21.977.250

GLOTR Loki.

Can I just ask this......why accept a war and not attack anyone? All we ever see are IPMs....I don't mind a bit of strategy but this is Freaker strategy all over...launch a few IPMs and give up....no attacks, nothing....so what is the point of wasting res when we have ABM's at less cost? Better spent on fleet surely? Setting a very bad example of how to play a war game imo....but to each their own ..... if someone wants to defend this "game play" please do....I am all for battering a defence with IPMs if I intend to use that player as a farm...but this never happens in Freakers case....and I fear the IPM virus is spreading in Valhalla ....what happened to that Viking spirit? .....

I to received the IPM treatment..this evening from Thor himself...so it appears he advocates this practice.....however this time I decided to fight fire with fire...seeing as I am sitting on about 18 to 20 billion in resources IPM's are just a drop in the ocean...though I much prefer to attack with ships for a profit...

Took less than 10 mins to do this so now even a n00b can farm this planet with just a cargo...

Before:-

Raw Materials xxxxxxxxx [x:xxx:xx] at 04-02-2016 xx:xx:19
Metal 53.622 Crystal 37.047
Deuterium 4.362 Energy 148.470
Fleet
Defenses
Rocket Launcher 5174 Light Laser 16834
Heavy Laser 2131 Gauss Cannon 252
Ion Cannon 1565 Plasma Cannon 156
Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1
Interplanetary Missile 2
Buildings

After:-

Raw Materials xxxxxxxxx [x:xxx:xx] at 04-02-2016 xx:xx:36
Metal 75.166 Crystal 48.215
Deuterium 10.832 Energy 148.470
Fleet
Defenses
Interplanetary Missile 2
Buildings

I encountered this tactic in last engagement. I built up this whole time for war.....all Valhalla planets in my range will be decimated from G 1 to 9, all those who would like to stay and play:).....so as Gozar says...any noob can attack with a simple cargo. :wall: Billions in resources....millions of fleet down I have.....bring it on. I have prepared my army in all servers to wipe it all in all servers. I was born to war. if not on my terms...I will defeat you on your terms too

Love Karnage :lol:

Hmmm._.I hit spicey less then 12 hrs later she went blue. I hit mccrowley less then a week and he is ia, btw i took the fleet he left down when he went ia.