Re: hey all

U are stating the obvious. Everyone know the game ZorgEmpire is ending. Its an awesome game admin just don't put enough time into it... I really enjoyed the game with the rebels on speed and so on. But its all gone none of the rebels is even playing anymore and they ruled the speed server. ** EDITED ** I mean how long ago where there new stuff in any server? It took them 3 years to make a elite recycler ? and if im right its not even in standard yet. Sorry for the honesty.
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Regardless of what you feel, I disagree. There is no Elite Recycler in Standard, does Standard really need this?

Also, no ACS attack. Again, do the players there want this? Personally, I don't.

There is a new player protection level now in Standard, ONE million points! Quite a rise from the 10k that it was. New player numbers seem to have picked up, the numbers staying as a percentage seems to have increased. Added to this, players that have been in v mode for a very long time have returned. Also, inactives players have recently become active again.

There is a new alliance there, for new players, it's the third or fourth biggest alliance now, also it seems to be punching above its weight! This is the sort of thing that players in Standard Server are doing to address any perceived problems. My own alliance, we have agreed a NAP with them. You see, if we feel there is a problem, we will do something within our own power and remit to try to do things to alleviate anything that we feel might need attention. We take it upon ourselves! But no, this is too much for some in other servers, they would rather just moan, see things not going as they like it, then proclaim that this is dead or that is dying. Narrow views!

Players are what make a game, and what follows that is that those same players make each server what it is.

So, you were a member of an alliance which ruled the roost. For whatever reason it does not anymore. So, instead of starting a new alliance, making that new alliance as good as the old, we get moans and whinges. You then perhaps leave or do not play anymore, adding to the overall perceived feeling that a server is dying. Instead of moaning, get back in there and make it work, or is that not easy enough for you?

Will you play this new server once it appears? Will you start, with a flourish, then tire of it? Perhaps then you will post how it's dying too?

Not the point :P not everyone of old has left this game. I started playing with my brother bobrox2000 back when I was 12. Now I am 19 and have stayed with this game. Some people are more distracted than others and move on to different games. However, I have played many similar games, but the skill level in zorg is still the highest I have ever competed against. Sure we may not always feel that our opinions have been heard, but that is life. Not everyone can be the CEO. If you don't like the rules of CHESS, rather than complain, you can either learn to love them and use them to your advantage, play checkers, or invent your own game with your own rules..

mightyoz wrote:Regardless of what you feel, I disagree. There is no Elite Recycler in Standard, does Standard really need this?

Also, no ACS attack. Again, do the players there want this? Personally, I don't.

There is a new player protection level now in Standard, ONE million points! Quite a rise from the 10k that it was. New player numbers seem to have picked up, the numbers staying as a percentage seems to have increased. Added to this, players that have been in v mode for a very long time have returned. Also, inactives players have recently become active again.

There is a new alliance there, for new players, it's the third or fourth biggest alliance now, also it seems to be punching above its weight! This is the sort of thing that players in Standard Server are doing to address any perceived problems. My own alliance, we have agreed a NAP with them. You see, if we feel there is a problem, we will do something within our own power and remit to try to do things to alleviate anything that we feel might need attention. We take it upon ourselves! But no, this is too much for some in other servers, they would rather just moan, see things not going as they like it, then proclaim that this is dead or that is dying. Narrow views!

Players are what make a game, and what follows that is that those same players make each server what it is.

So, you were a member of an alliance which ruled the roost. For whatever reason it does not anymore. So, instead of starting a new alliance, making that new alliance as good as the old, we get moans and whinges. You then perhaps leave or do not play anymore, adding to the overall perceived feeling that a server is dying. Instead of moaning, get back in there and make it work, or is that not easy enough for you?

Will you play this new server once it appears? Will you start, with a flourish, then tire of it? Perhaps then you will post how it's dying too?
Oz you understood me wrong i don't worry about being the best. When i started i was in the best alliance in speed Rebels i tried to say almost all those players who made that alliance , left the game because of how the game is going, losing players. I was on Xtreme also got wiped and attacked by Gozar a few times but i didn't mind that was what made the game exciting. When you see that red lines and raiding but raiding isn't even possible on xtreme, all the good farms were deleted. I can be in the weakest alliance and ill enjoy the game. But the players has become less in xtreme and i'm sure in Massacre also. Im not sure of speed. Heard a few players returned there? If someone can tell me if speed increased its players i will like to return there was my main server. And yea i'm in vmode because all the players in Xtreme is in vmode now ,almost
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

I have played a game. It had alot of stuff. New stuff. Alot of players. Like 100 times more than Zorg. It had like 20 servers. Same ships just other names. I think most will know which game this is. But i played it and after a week the game got boring.. But when Zorg had its players i could never get bored. I just have an idea the Admin is not caring about this game as he should do.
Eminem