Re: Females

I know its off topic. (what is in this thread) but The sig of Figdetknickers is Go Hard, or go home. I know where that is from. Are you in an Engineer Regiment? Or do you just know that that is the motto?

Fidgetknickers wrote:Lol it's from a lot of places. No, I'm not - it's what I have on my jackets/shirts for when I'm competing with my horses :)
BTW, forgot to ask how the pink Rover was going. You look great behind the wheel! ;)

Good-Day,

I'm proud to say that I am a young female leading one of ZEmpire's larger alliances ^^. It's an odd thing that you don't really see in this game, but it's true. There are two other girls in my alliance out of-...(well the number is changing a lot lately) quite a bit of people. What I think is interesting is that I lead my real life older brother :). If people say women can't lead, I beg to differ. SURE, God put men on this earth to be the "leaders", but how many of them actually do the job :D? (This is not to offend anyone, but rather just a joke ;))

Glad to see more women playing the game!
Gale

PS- Witch, you seem to be everywhere. How are you my friend?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

If you have an insult, I'd suggest to not even bother typing it. Insults really don't...well they don't effect me much. Hate to be "Johnny Rain Cloud". :)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]