Re: Trade Station

Don't know why its hard to understand you not allowed to knowingly send resources to any other player but under two notes you can under a trade but only at rates set here and only send the trade amounts and once per 24 hr you can send one hours worth's of all planets production but only to a player in your alliance moonshots are trades and df collecting and sending to others is trading and merc payments is trading

ok let me give an example so everyone is clear on the difference.

Player A has an hours production of 10 million metal 5 million crystal 2 million deut.
Player B has just started the game and is in Player A's alliance.
Player C is somewhere else on the server.

Player A can send !0 million metal, 5 million crystal, and 2 million deut to Player B with nothing in return once every 24 hours. Player A cannot do this with Player C who is not in his alliance.
Player A can trade 2 Billion (with a B) crystal for 1 Billion (with a B) deut with player C as often as they have the res.

The only actual violation of the rules doomrager made is the 5% which would limit the trade with player A to a max of 100 million crystal for 50 million deut. and limit it to once every 24 hours. If he drops the 5% then their is no violation of the milking rules.

As for experience players trading with him, only if they are stupid would they give him 5% the trade is as much for him as the other person or he would just let the res sit like he always does.

Okay.

All trades must be conducted within the trade ratios.

Trading is allowed with anybody, across the server, regardless of the fact you may be independent or with another alliance.

Sending of resources for no trade, this is forbidden.

5% commission, this is not allowed because it would alter the figures for the trade ratios.

As an add on, not mentioned in this topic so far. The trading of rubies is forbidden.

I feel that section 6 of the rules needs to be re-written. It is confusing and the way it is worded gives a case for an argument in any direction as it seems to conflict with itself. So, without clarification from some posters, I feel this is a straightforward explanation.

I limited it to players above a certain points thresh hold so that I could get their hours production of all planets as payment for using my rubies. You can keep beating the tombstone but the math is correct. You count all mines production 1 h of it convert it all to deut and see the numbers. Not just 2 planets metal you imbeciles.

Since you're all uncapable of simple math...here let me get that for you too.
Metal mine level 32 production (Yes around 500k buildings like I said)
81,076 hour x10 810,760
Crystal mine 30 production
41,878 hour x10 418,780
Deut level 31 production
29.370 hour x 10 293,700

Convert
810,760 metal = 405,380 crystal= 202,690 deut
418,780 crystal = 209,390 deut
Grand cost 705,780 deut.
That is what I am asking for when I ask for the "5%" because honestly who is going to ask me for 5000000000b deut
It's more likely for 150m metal which to deut which I have been asked several several times already which would mean...
150m metal= 75m crystal= 37.5m deut
37,500,000 deut multiplied by .05= 1,875,000
Not grandly far from the amount I asked for and would fall under a 3/2/1 trade ratio instead of a 4/2/1
This thread can cease the senseless flaming now.
Last edited by Doomrager on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stempf wrote:ok let me give an example so everyone is clear on the difference.

Player A has an hours production of 10 million metal 5 million crystal 2 million deut.
Player B has just started the game and is in Player A's alliance.
Player C is somewhere else on the server.

Player A can send !0 million metal, 5 million crystal, and 2 million deut to Player B with nothing in return once every 24 hours. Player A cannot do this with Player C who is not in his alliance.
Player A can trade 2 Billion (with a B) crystal for 1 Billion (with a B) deut with player C as often as they have the res.

The only actual violation of the rules doomrager made is the 5% which would limit the trade with player A to a max of 100 million crystal for 50 million deut. and limit it to once every 24 hours. If he drops the 5% then their is no violation of the milking rules.

As for experience players trading with him, only if they are stupid would they give him 5% the trade is as much for him as the other person or he would just let the res sit like he always does.

Doomrager wrote

"Since you're all uncapable of simple math...here let me get that for you too.
Metal mine level 32 production (Yes around 500k buildings like I said)
81,076 hour x10 810,760
Crystal mine 30 production
41,878 hour x10 418,780
Deut level 31 production
29.370 hour x 10 293,700

Seeing as he is INCAPABLE of writing in English, it's as always, as clear as mud. The Imbecile! lol.

What would have been a straightforward, "I am willing to trade resources as laid down in the rules with those ratios, anybody within this server is welcome to pm me for trade" has to be made in to something that is neither straightforward or simple. Why make a mountain out of a mole hill?

I will quote this from Stempf so as to duplicate it FOR ALL TO SEE AND NOT MISS.

This hits the nail on the head!!! But I would add, the trading of rubies is also AGAINST THE RULES, just in case this has crossed some minds.

A moderator flaming and insulting...

warning issued
do not make any comments about Moderators on the forum....any thing you wish to state should be addressed to ZE via e-mail only...there is a zero tolerance on this matter.

I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.