Re: Sexey babes [Sexeh] VS Veangeance [~V~]

Sadbutrue wrote:i will smash anyone that even knows them
Guess I should give you the planets of mine you don't know about :roll: sorry SBT but you go a little too far with that statement, especially as it means you would have to smash SOC for knowing (in game sense) The_End.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

I took the liberty of adding the ~V~ TD you left at 0 in your first CR Squirrel, nice to see the ball rolling so quickly. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:I took the liberty of adding the ~V~ TD you left at 0 in your first CR Squirrel, nice to see the ball rolling so quickly. :)

-Istalris-
I got the ball rolling before I realized it was on! :lol: LoW sent a circ with the declaration link but I read it while I was on my phone and couldnt copy and paste the link. When I logged on the PC I forgot and launched those hits in reply to fishpond's PMs. Then I learned about the war. I checked the CR time with the time of declaration and the hits are valid. :mrgreen:

fishpondadmin wrote:WAR OVER!

I WILL DISBAND FROM SEXEY BABES, BUT YOU ARE TO LEAVE THE OTHER TWO ALONE.

THANK YOU - PLEASE CLOSE THIS POST

[^V^] WIN (But not morally or by agreeing to the terms i requested)

I have honored what you wanted; i have left the alliance and entered a new owned by V alliance. So at least i can take the moral victory

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL BUT FOR ME I HAVE ENJOYED PLAYING THIS GAME FOR SOMETIME AND EVEN PAY TO USE ZORG PLUS WHICH IM SURE MANY DONT; SINCE [^V^] HAVE BEEN ATTACKING ME ON A DAILY BASIS I THOUGHT I MAY AS WELL TRY AND GET A BREAK ON THESE WAR TERMS. I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE, I HAVE VERTUALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GAME ANYWAY THANKS TO YOU. ITS NOT THE WAY TO HELP ZORG BRING IN PLAYERS OR ENCOURAGE THEM TO PAY TO USE THE SERVICES TO KEEP THESE GUYS GOING. WHILE YOU GUYS PERSISTANTLY ATTACK ME I CERTAINLY WONT BE SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY TO HELP ZORG EMPIRE IMPROVE AS A GAME.
Please dont edit your original posts and post a reply like others, its confusing.

I NEVER attacked you before this war. I probed the odd time but I havent hit you on a daily basis. I have written a guide on how to avoid being attacked but people dont learn. None of my allies hit for no profit. If you dont FS or if you leave res on your planets, you WILL be hit and if not by ~V~, someone else will hit you. Another way to avoid being hit is by having a little respect and not throwing around insults.

And thanks for what must be the quickest war ever!