Re: silence, crazyhorse88[moc],pulsar[dawn] v malaga lanax

Gozar wrote: This brings me to Pulsar... this is exactly the part of this game that will become extinct..so enjoy this while you can... Of course I should also say is this not part of the game you wanted removed...the ability to pop moons and phalanx a fleet...
Just for clarification, I've never said I wanted the ability to pop moons or phalanx fleets removed. All I have said is that I think it should be possible to fleetsave safely, if one is careful and does so properly. Currently, in X, I don't believe this is possible without ruby moons (or without burning a ridiculous amount of deut), if you personally really want to get someone... I know you disagree with me on this point, but I sincerely believe it. Were ruby moons the best solution to this problem? You're right, they probably weren't, but I doubt they are going anywhere, and I doubt anyone will present a cogent alternative that is acceptable to all parties.

As for my leaving MOC and starting my own alliance only shortly before this ACS attack... I will just say that sometimes things happen at unexpected times in unexpected ways.

Oh yeah pretty red head....tho I would do it right. I usually fly around with enough resources to wipe the game of defenses....same tactics moc uses....tho I wouldn't go at it half ***:) I'd wipe it all and make a new farm. Can try it on me but I guarantee I'm packing to make whole alliances go broke with billions in reserve to pwn with same tactics in return. Got fleet too so we shall see. Wouldn't say exactly sweet talked my way into azgd....talked **** to them most the time since I've played lol. Found myself out of ranks seeing no real team work....think the " I can't do anything" is when I hit exit alliance. So can't fault a guy wanting to play with only players who say " I can"

DREDD wrote:Oh yeah pretty red head....tho I would do it right. I usually fly around with enough resources to wipe the game of defenses....same tactics moc uses....tho I wouldn't go at it half ***:) I'd wipe it all and make a new farm. Can try it on me but I guarantee I'm packing to make whole alliances go broke with billions in reserve to pwn with same tactics in return. Got fleet too so we shall see. Wouldn't say exactly sweet talked my way into azgd....talked **** to them most the time since I've played lol. Found myself out of ranks seeing no real team work....think the " I can't do anything" is when I hit exit alliance. So can't fault a guy wanting to play with only players who say " I can"
pfft... talk is cheap. And I never once said "I can't". At the end of the day YOU were the one saying "I can't" to me, good sir! So don't you dare play that card with me. Go do something real. You would boast about how you could make Gozar your personal farm... and then all that went out the window and "I can't" was all I heard from you. And now you join AZGD and you're back to saying you can farm anyone you want... so, if you can do it then prove it. Start with me, why don't you? ;) IPM my defenses down to zero and farm me lol, it shouldn't be too hard, my def is low anyway, and I really couldn't give a flying **** in any event. Ultimately that's the flaw in your plan. True fleeters may like their mines, but they sure don't need them.

Didn't make sense to throw billions at a half baked plan without a team in the end I'd be the loser. No need to ipm ya...doing just fine simply outgrowing all threats playing casually mostly peacefully. Got millions in fleet that carries 100's of thousands worth of ipms...to most of game could be a exterminating combination so you were saying?
Last edited by DREDD on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

We shall see:) Sitting here with millions of fleet and billions of resources.......just waiting for opportunity. I built this account...as did Malaga built his.....he like myself has not bought an account with some back story of how we were noobs being owned to buy an account to finally come up with a back story....so Malaga on my side....Ill take his side and war with him :lol: I have crashed some people in the old school days and not post or brag about it at all in forum.....I get a big crash I wont post it here at all..just keep on trucking.....so where is the satisfaction here? But you can bet there will be a back story after this back story :wall:

Ill put up my pic when I was fatter out of shape just to see any of your......we all are seeing a Removed in our minds over here :lol: Your mates are probably right..you are a "beast"

Please refrain from personal remarks
Last edited by Gozar on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal remarks removed