silence, crazyhorse88[moc],pulsar[dawn] v malaga lanax

A little bit of back story on this one. Malaga used to farm me all the time so i vowed to get his fleet, so when i chose to start hunting he want blue. He was blue for a long time and has came back i got a few probes here and there from him and then he probed me from a place where i was close to. i probed there was a fleet there, then later that night there wasnt and there were 4 moons in the system. so i gave it a shot and got it on lanax after the first too moons were popped on a deploy mission. With the risk of so much mess and a huge ninja I called on my good friends Pulsar and Ch so we got it all planned out we were gonna smash it when it got deployed, but he came on and we still went on we got everything split second but the recs the first time so we recalled the recs and i still launched to get him to recall and he did. Now is when the fun happened now he couldnt recall and there was no hope for him so we all went to sleep...it was like 5am...the next day(today) is where everything fell into place we timed it up perfectly(nice job guy and gal;) and everything happened the same second...he still remained proud and you did destroy some ships so big GTLOR

It went down as followed

Attacker Loss: 1.387.914.000
Defender Loss: 6.160.767.800
Debris Metal: 2.392.487.280
Crystal: 2.123.165.100

attacks only gained pretty much all of it and gained about
1m metal
4m crystal
23m deuterium

again one more thanks to ch and pulsar for the great teamwork :D

Re: silence, crazyhorse88[moc],pulsar[dawn] v malaga lanax

Don't really see or appreciate the satisfaction here. Not over for Malaga, Have also seen and witnessed what you said...tho I built this account ground up I will get more satisfaction through my own work ;) Also you will never hear me say " I cant do anything" :lol: Smallest accounts made you look lame and here we are now with back stories about a player who owned you with your own account....but now you bought a account lets brag and give out big good luck on rebuilds. Please do vow to take my fleet as well :roll:

Get over yourself, DREDD. :roll: You talk a big game, but all you ever did was fire IPMs at people and occasionally run some RIPs into Valhalla members. I was always up for anything and I always pulled more than my weight, as you remember, but what did your projects ever really accomplish in the long run? Not a darn thing, as far as I can tell. Now you're in AZGD, haven't done a thing in ages on X, and you decide to weigh in on a hit you know nothing about. If you had ever done something like this, you'd understand.

Nice team effort there!

and I also like the back-story on the history of the how and why on a hit, makes for entertaining reading.
many of those reports, saying only:
" saw fleet down, probed, next update still, send , hit, result:..."
just statistics
i recognize the importance of both numbers as well as being carefull not to give away too much...
a story makes more fun reading though (unless you're the victim)

again, nice hit and GLOTR to Malaga!

I will start off saying well done to you all...though your history is some what miss leading...I understand that with your old account he pawned you... Now with you new bigger account you started to probe him...I do not think you were actually hunting him...seeing as I did the 1st week he returned from long term VM...unfortunately for me at he time I was unaware of certain facts that you have now proven...sadly for me he went VM again half way through last week... Only to come back out when I had to go blue for RL reasons. To state you were hunting him when in fact you could not take his fleet on your own... None the less this does not detract from the fact that you popped a few moons and found his fleet...Kudos...

This brings me to Pulsar... this is exactly the part of this game that will become extinct..so enjoy this while you can... Of course I should also say is this not part of the game you wanted removed...the ability to pop moons and phalanx a fleet... But you have already admitted that this was enjoyable. so in truth all this MD restrictions and Ruby moon changes have made hits like this a very rear occasion which will become less and less.. a real shame imo.

A reluctant Glotr to Malaga..

Oh a quick ps.. Pulsar...why leave MOC and start a new alliance just to ACS with your old allies..seems a little odd..

I also believe this in a new ACS top ten..(6th) I think..So once again a big pat on the back to you all... enjoy your spoils..