Re: Raiding alliance members worlds

And fuches got 45 mil in 15 minutes so is he cheating no his raiding once someone raids his a cheat get your facts straight okay
I will grant your death wish more and more

I suggest everyone drops the allegations even if they have been admitted...as this may be a rouse.. I do not play Standard any longer..so I am not up to date with the current universe rules..

However in xtreme a player can not put resources on an inactive account as it is no longer possible to do a transport mission to inactives...thus removing this problem...an easy and great game change to stop this... If this is not the case in this universe...maybe it is about time this is done...the way to do this is to ask ZE to look into this practise... as any such action is indeed against the rules and a deliberate way to smudge the raiding table...

I see the statement that a player is not putting resources on an inactive but as said poorly defended planet...if a player is attacking his own team member repeatedly for resources this comes under the milking/pushing rules.... all you need to do is ask ZE to look into this action... there is a allowable limit within a 24hr period that this would be legal...

If ZE checks this practice is within the rules then it will clear up this matter once and for all.. try to keep the flaming down some...or warnings will be issued..

The posts from mightyoz are clearly being posted as a player...so any reference to him as a moderator will not be tolerated. we are all players too.... as such he is allowed to post as a player without this reference...but must also follow forums rules..

Actually I got 37 mil in one wave, and it took 30 min each way using two dozen slots or so. That is hardly close to the accusations I've read so far. But thanks for using me as an example of fair play :)
Last edited by Fuches on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can only say that I have found some huge resources on a failed fs (on a moon with no defence at all).. player fs but missed/forgot resources so jumped millions on the table..remember you only need 330kk deut alone in capture to show 1 billion on the raid table..all resources captured are shown as metal value only. with a ratio of 1/2/3....eg...1,000,000 metal 1,000,000 crystal and 1,000,000 deut.. captured will show on the raid table as.....6,000,000..in one hit...

Gozar, I am the Author of this post, it is relevant!

He has been reported, he and his leader have admitted it. The usual, it doesn't actually say you cannot do this, word for word then it must be okay argument is used. This is relevant. It has been reported. We are STILL awaiting a reply!

So, until the matter has been resolved, then the shaming of these CHEATS should persist!

It is interesting to remember that I am among the top five raiders every week for the last 6 months. Probably means that I know what I am doing. Still, the accused player passed me by millions after hours of raiding just in one wave. I'm not saying he did something against the rules since I cannot prove it, but use the res ratio to prove that huge jump would mean someone forgot at least 30 mil deut sitting. Not many players have that amount of res in standard these days and the ones who have it are pretty good players with years of experience. That is possible, but not much probable. It would be interesting if admin looked some CRs to prove or discredit the allegations.