Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

massacre wrote:I have noticed a lot of inactive players with planets named the same name. For example: Hestia, Plouto, and Erebus. There are many more planets with repeated names as well. None of these planets have any developed mines either. I am not sure if this is coincidence or what.

I have noticed this in Xtreme, so I am not sure if this is in any of the other servers.
Maybe a default name?

There is in my opinion 2 main reasons the game is about dead.
Zorg empire stle a lot of rubies while closing good raidding grounds ( the inactive with rubies)
Some ppl deposited rubies on them just to keep them alive. none of them got back their rubies.
Changing the acs engine i think was changed as gozar took a lot of damage on those acs attacks.
So therefor i think Gozar is one of the administrators. how can he know wich moon to blow and take the fleet ?:
Also this guy is so big he just pops rubie moons for fun, although admins changed the minimum rubie size moons but stil destroyable by him. normal conversations are impossible as he blockes everyone, then uses his puppy to speak.
Administrators u should take some action to make the game more interesting, and also dismiss gozar as administrator.
There can be NO coincidence he is always nr 1 , maybe u all should pout a maximum on fleet. compare the biggest fleet with the average fleet members have.
For example, max rips 5000 max lunars 100k etc. that way others also have a chance.

True Mate...
If we complain by admin about game bugs, crap code not working they investigate your privacy, try to Ban you ..give you quite. If we talk sense in this form, then Administrators block you to, again.. they admin to. Moderators, BIG players in the Game. This is prove of misuse of power. I had a complain, and just after that i was investigated for cheating...

I complain about Game engen error and the same time they investigate my IP address and said i have multi account. LOL
My son stays in my home, he use the same Router... then of course he will have the same bloody External Ip address. But the main thing is, what did a normal complain have to do with investigating me??? This feel bit corrupt to me!!

If you cant fix your bugs, get some to do it... dont try to make us quite just to ban us. Ban moderators that misuse there power in game and in this forms!!

Thx
VegaDanger

whoisit wrote:There is in my opinion 2 main reasons the game is about dead.
Zorg empire stle a lot of rubies while closing good raidding grounds ( the inactive with rubies)
Some ppl deposited rubies on them just to keep them alive. none of them got back their rubies.
Changing the acs engine i think was changed as gozar took a lot of damage on those acs attacks.
So therefor i think Gozar is one of the administrators. how can he know wich moon to blow and take the fleet ?:
Also this guy is so big he just pops rubie moons for fun, although admins changed the minimum rubie size moons but stil destroyable by him. normal conversations are impossible as he blockes everyone, then uses his puppy to speak.
Administrators u should take some action to make the game more interesting, and also dismiss gozar as administrator.
There can be NO coincidence he is always nr 1 , maybe u all should pout a maximum on fleet. compare the biggest fleet with the average fleet members have.
For example, max rips 5000 max lunars 100k etc. that way others also have a chance.
Lol funniest post I have seen in ages....Gozar is Admin....you guys are really struggling to think of ways to get him to quit or get banned......

ACS attacks were changed for a reason....now u can't abuse the bug

....and ffs get over the accounts that got vmoded......if people chose to send them rubies then MORE FOOL THEM !

....ftr I am no-ones puppy.....If Gozar chooses to block you then it is probably because you have sent him moronic/abusive messages.....there is no game rule that says you HAVE to reply to morons.

P.S

If you have legitimate concerns over a player then I suggest you take it up with Zorg personally and send them an email with details/proof etc.

No riverbug... that i think is part of game-code... it a way to keep the user-count up. If that does not happen only 20 players show as active. By the name of the users/planets it's clear that it's computer generated from a Data list LOL

This Game is sinking and admin speed it UP!!

vegadanger wrote:True Mate...
If we complain by admin about game bugs, crap code not working they investigate your privacy, try to Ban you ..give you quite. If we talk sense in this form, then Administrators block you to, again.. they admin to. Moderators, BIG players in the Game. This is prove of misuse of power. I had a complain, and just after that i was investigated for cheating...

I complain about Game engen error and the same time they investigate my IP address and said i have multi account. LOL
My son stays in my home, he use the same Router... then of course he will have the same bloody External Ip address. But the main thing is, what did a normal complain have to do with investigating me??? This feel bit corrupt to me!!

If you cant fix your bugs, get some to do it... dont try to make us quite just to ban us. Ban moderators that misuse there power in game and in this forms!!

Thx
VegaDanger
Don't tell me....they were outside your house watching right? Listening in to your mobile calls? I would be very concerned and move......to a place where someone gives a ****!!!! :D