Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

I already know that I'm on the verge of deciding whether I wanna play zorg or not. Recently I've lost some hope, mostly with some players and certain things... (not necessarily speaking about xtreme server.. I just don't feel the fun like I used to 2-3 months ago.) I just hope that the game fills up faster than it is.

Sprog wrote:Plenty returned...and plenty "new" accounts aswell...although it remains to be seen if they will stay active now that certain "vmoders" have returned ;)

Why you put the new accounts in brackets? X-TREME is getting 80-100 new players a day, either you believe it or not.

another fast Question ......, if you allowed to answer it Zorg....
How many of those 100 a day account gets past 1 point?
atm...,
cause if you getting that many new accounts...
that I cant seem to find.....
Must be almost a 100% loss....
or maybe 1% of those hang around and become bigger/medium accounts....

I say you must make weaker players production higher and they can't be attackacked until they reach 500k points that way you give them more time to build their account and fleet and that way they will stay longer on the game because now they reach 10k points and get destroyed then they leave
I will grant your death wish more and more

I have noticed a lot of inactive players with planets named the same name. For example: Hestia, Plouto, and Erebus. There are many more planets with repeated names as well. None of these planets have any developed mines either. I am not sure if this is coincidence or what.

I have noticed this in Xtreme, so I am not sure if this is in any of the other servers.