MightyOz [BLUE SUN] vs Omphalos [SGC]

So, Oz apparently didn't feel like posting these (which is odd since he considered it worth burning 21kk deut on the attacks, about 5kk on each of the first three and 2kk on the last three, for six attacks on the same planet...in 24 hrs). I think he should take more pride in his accomplishments, so I will post these for him to spare him from his modesty.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 376.328 units of Metal, 134.435 units of Crystal and 70.839 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 53.338.550 units.
A debris field containing 7.830 units of Metal and 78.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 188.281 units of Metal, 67.259 units of Crystal and 35.442 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 37.799.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 94.305 units of Metal, 33.689 units of Crystal and 17.751 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 25.138.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 282.315 units of Metal, 87.360 units of Crystal and 46.400 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 17.336.050 units.
A debris field containing 5.730 units of Metal and 57.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 142.200 units of Metal, 44.053 units of Crystal and 23.396 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 12.991.000 units.

You receive 72.418 units of Metal, 22.497 units of Crystal and 11.946 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 12.488.000 units.

Congratulations on the hits Oz. GLOTR on the rebuild to me :D
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Re: MightyOz [BLUE SUN] vs Omphalos [SGC]

GLOTR Omphalos.
You seem to be very eager to show the damage you take, here's my part in it:

Winnings: Metal 7.485 Crystal 2.674 Deuterium 1.385
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 30.994.750 units.
Debris Field: Metal 9.450 Crystal 94.500

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm not used to the forums.

Hey...nice NO SKILL bashing there OZ...big fleet...little guy with defenses...nothing like being a bully...good job.

Please refrain from trolling player baiting stay on topic...next time will be a warning
Last edited by Gozar on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: advice

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:Hey...nice NO SKILL bashing there OZ...big fleet...little guy with defenses...nothing like being a bully...good job.
Yet another "no skills" post by Mega.....I make that 3 today lol......Please show us all where we are going wrong Mega....dazzle us with your skills lol :D

Please refrain from trolling player baiting stay on topic...next time will be a warning.
Last edited by Gozar on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: advice