Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

Heh heh heh heh, I think someone has got their panties in a twizzle MegaMedes.

You said, "As for oz: You are a sorry excuse for a mod and won't discuss anything with you."

I never asked to discuss, talk, chat or have a cup of tea with you, nothing, nada, zilch, lol!!!!

This is a forum. People post thoughts, discuss with WHOEVER, no particular individual. I have neither the time or inclination to talk with someone who has a closed mind, therefore, I will not post anything that may make you so tearful in future, lol.

AS you did not read my post properly, you will see that I asked a question about the ships side of things, a question for ALL to discuss.

You post something to provoke a response, fair enough, it's a forum, one of the reasons it is here, but you dislike it when someone posts something in return that you dislike, lol.

Your personal feelings on whether I'm a good moderator or not, I do not care, I am not seeking YOUR approval.

Have you actually got anything constructive to add? Or is it just a case of you wanting to vent your spleen?

The answer I guess might be the latter. But, I won't get a response, as you won't like my comments, haha.

Yes, I will divulge Sprog...the marshmallow you hide behind drove a friend of mine out of the game and instead of just letting his accounts sit in vmode, I offered to buy his accounts...yep, was the number one account in speed and the number 5 in extreme...and yes, I was a noob with huge fleet...even Mark said I was one of the hardest to catch, but you seem to miss that part...Dave, Pedro, Rob, and even Eric taught me how use it...then I was back stabbed by someone and lost the account , so I took him up on the offer. I often wondered why he came to me and not to you guys first...AZGD had no idea that he had sold it to me...weird.

Then that person took the money he made from selling Jason's account to someone else and bought an account in Speed and crashed my fleet there. So yeah, that is the story.

Please do not use players real names and give out personal information...removed.
Last edited by Gozar on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Nearly all right aswell.....we all know the reasons for certain account selling and keeping it out of AZGD....thanks for reminding us.....Gozar might have found u hard to catch ( he was being polite methinks) but I didn't ...and on a couple of occasions...even returned a large chunk of d/f for your rebuild....only to get abuse a month or so later lol.....so u keep buying accounts for "friends" ....you keep convincing yourself why......btw if this game bothers you so much that you have to continually rant and moan then why don't you do everyone a favour and quit! :D

Because, I like to annoy you Sprog...only reason I am here in the forums and to rebuild my fleet in speed. Yes, I remember that as well. Jason caught the fleet as well, I never claimed to be the best or even one of the best. You need to stop being so arrogant, yes I leave the fleet sitting for all to see...makes the game of cat and mouse more fun...but RL gets in the way and so I get crashed...who cares...I rebuild and have fun...isn't that what the game is about...fun??? Well...a universe ruled by a dictator is no fun, and the rule changes favor him staying there for a long time. Unless I win the lottery and buy a quabajillion rubies and crash him...lol...spam 20M LGs and attack...lol.
Last edited by Gozar on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deliberate misspelling of word to make it offensive..corrected.

What was the reason for Jason coming to me Sprog? *sits on the edge of his chair waiting for some cockamamie answer*