Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

And you are calling out admin and mods... Which last time I checked, I just got in trouble for yesterday even in the slightest bit... Its called admin/mod baiting. Like I said is to stay on topic or make a new post somewhere such as game suggestions maybe.

Now, if you would like to discuss why or how you think Xtreme is dying then please do so... If not, move to another area please and thank you
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

1) 50% off players went into V-mode after the (i) (v) move of admin.
2) Noobs and small rank player invaded the scoreboard
3) Big Dude like Gozar hit small player Hades for "Fun"
4) The scoreboard scale is down by millions, all the big players gone
5) Player count dropped HUGE

is this good for a start... :)

As we have said so many times before, these things happen, other new players come in, it starts all over again.

Point 2: Noobs and small players invaded the scoreboard, is that a bad thing?

Point 3: One player hits another, it's a war game. Is that wrong?

4: The scoreboard is down my millions. Then look elsewhere for more stuff as players have done since the games inception. Just because your easy farms have gone it doesn't mean you have to give up.

5: Player count, new players are still joining as stated earlier.

Is this good far a start? Well, if we lose players who are not motivated because their easy farms have been compromised, then yes, it is. Does the game need those players?

Zorg wrote:A resetting universe in the standards of Generals is an idea. They do not necessarily work as good as you may think though.
If top ten win some rubies at end but only if they have brought some say 20 min
Ur last one run for a month ,six months will give u time to get 3/4m size if run like speed
U said its idea could say that u thinking good and could possibly do it or that's a good idea but we not going to do it please

vegadanger wrote:1) 50% off players went into V-mode after the (i) (v) move of admin.
2) Noobs and small rank player invaded the scoreboard
3) Big Dude like Gozar hit small player Hades for "Fun"
4) The scoreboard scale is down by millions, all the big players gone
5) Player count dropped HUGE

is this good for a start... :)
1) 50% went vmode? Seriously you know this? If so then Massacre went up 50%
2) Good for the smaller players getting their moment of glory
3) Hades was LSD farm for ages...Gozar hits him and now it's wrong?
4) Players are still raiding....big players gone? Last I looked lots had returned
5) Player count dropping is same as what you said above ....50% vmoded....and still wrong as lots returned

Stick to facts....it's hard to argue with them

X-TREME must have died more than a dozen times (if not 20 or so) already, according to forum topics.
The game must have died more than double than that.
And the forums are dead for a long time now (and we are all zombies posting now - where is RejectRagDoll to verify?).

Zorg wrote:X-TREME must have died more than a dozen times (if not 20 or so) already, according to forum topics.
The game must have died more than double than that.
And the forums are dead for a long time now (and we are all zombies posting now - where is RejectRagDoll to verify?).

Again, I have now choked for yet the umpteenth time on my cup of tea, truer words cannot be spoken Zorg,

Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa........