Re: Things To Laugh About

I'm all happy with myself because of this:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 305848 units of Metal, 24456 units of Crystal and 37318 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 12.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 420.450 units.
A debris field containing 96.720 units of Metal and 75.750 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %
A moon has formed around the planet XXXXXX [X:XXX:X] !
Report created in 0.00272607803345 seconds

I'm sitting there thinking I'm so awesome because he lost all his fleet/defences and I only lost 4 LFs.
Then I notice:The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %
A moon has formed around the planet XXXXXX [X:XXX:X] !
I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight :cry:

Spankie wrote:Forgetting to click on the time when you ACS defend...doesnt help much lol...I have done that a few times now...you'd think i would learn!
+fat fingering the coords and sending me on an expensive moonshot to a random planet, not a smart one you are ya. ;) :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Spankie wrote:Forgetting to click on the time when you ACS defend...doesnt help much lol...I have done that a few times now...you'd think i would learn!
+fat fingering the coords and sending me on an expensive moonshot to a random planet, not a smart one you are ya. ;) :lol:

-Istalris-
:lol: too funny you guys, give me a minute to catch my breath.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

yeah, that was a real brain fart there. But what is worse is when you hit some inactive guy who has W/S/A of 2/0/2 and you sim it,,,and your next hit you forget to change the info to 15/15/14...10% loss of fleet on what was supposed to be a 0 loss raid, whoops!

some noob probed my planet and called me weak and kept antagonizing me and telling me how weak i was to take crap from someone whom I am 50 ranking spots above. Then i proceeded to inform him that my fleet was recently crashed, and that I am 50 spots above him just counting buildings, researchs, and solar sats. :lol:
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.