What is mostly important?

Elite Recs ofc
Total votes: 5 (18%)
Give us a new universe!
Total votes: 8 (29%)
Employ better graphics - eye candies to the people!
Total votes: 2 (7%)
Create real tutorials for real.. ermm newbs!
Total votes: 5 (18%)
Something else! I will write below...
Total votes: 8 (29%)
Total votes: 28

Re: How to help the game progress?

I think adding a new universe is an abysmal idea, for old players its like yes something new....but we already have players spread all over the place... thres no centralized playerbase its these 20 guys play on masscre, these 30 on standard, these 10 on xtreme, these 15 on speed... we add a new universe itll just spread the players out more... We need to have more players in the universes we do have not another universe.... we need to have more players on each universe to promote growth and competition....

Yes, retention is a major issue >.>

Not sure how to get people to stay though. I"m thinking a tutorial video that pops up when you sign up and some more starter resources.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

A good idea, maybe. But unless it's a mandatory thing, how many actually will read it? We have player guides in the alliance forums here in my alliance. Members come in. Two or three months down the line they might ask a question. You answer that query and add on the end, "as it say's in our forums". You then get a reply, "yeah, might read that someday"! SO all the instructions in the world will not help them if they don't read them.

As suggested before, I feel at least, a universal minimum newb protection across all servers. Currently 10k in standard, 100k in Xtreme etc. How about 250k in ALL servers? Giving them a basic amount of research to begin with, ie. the ability to produce light fighters and small cargo ships from the time they first log in? A starter pack of 1 million of each resource type? Even an in built ready made fleet. 10 small cargo ships, 50 light fighters and 1 colony ship?

My plan

1: Instant ability to build light fighters, small cargo ships and colony ships.

2: 1 million metal, 1 million crystal and 1 million deut.

3: 250k newb protection across all servers.

4: Ready made fleet. 10 Small cargo ships, 50 light fighters and 1 colony ship.

These figures could be changed if need be. But instead of immediately waiting for things to research, build, they could be up and running right away. Instant rewards for your actions, keeps the interest there.