Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs Crazyhorse[MoC]~TD~ 17.343.866.850

Volpino wrote:I just use this topic as is the best seller !

I seem mods moving to the right topic, why not my if I did a mistake.

I was trying to be fair and give you a chance to sort yourself, as part of the post is relevant..

Seeing as some players have already replied to your post Volpino...it is best left as it is...However I still suggest you open a new post to gain a better response..

In its heart, this is a war game. The entire goal is to build fleet and attack people. As Oz said, what you're suggesting affects way more than just the one person you're aiming it at. If you think the turnover rate for noobs is high; be it all the inactives littering the galaxies because they quit as soon as they joined, or the ones who rage quit when they get crashed for the first time, imagine how bad it'll be when they realize they've had their fleet sitting on their planet for a week and they need to pay 1M deut. Point is, this is way more detrimental to the little guys than the one on top.
Volpino wrote:if not enough player will have 10 days to pay the bill or he will be put in V mode till he find some deut from friends
How exactly do you expect people to send you deut if you've been forced into v-mode? Last time I checked, you can't send fleets to people who're in v-mode. Also, why ten days? That's just asking for people to forget about it.
Volpino wrote:if we on line all we need is lift the fleet to stop the timer.
So basically what you're saying is that everyone has to always keep their fleet in the air. What about the single recs I keep around my planet to clean up popped probes? The only time they leave is when there's a DF, which is once a week, maybe. It costs me 159 deut to send one rec 20 systems away. so 3.816 a day, times twenty for all my planets makes it 76.320 for a day. Sure, that doesn't seem like too much, but it adds up.

In conclusion, I think this will do way more harm than good and drive more noobs from the game, all because you're mad because it doesn't seem like Gozar has to FS.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

mightyoz wrote:After all, those are the players that really keep the game going.
I'm not saying anything to insult you gozar or anyone with a big fleet, but I will have to say in my opinion people like gozar kill the game. The fleet is uncrashable for any one player and he can walk over any fleet in the game you have it down your fleet is gone. It's being careful I get but I will have to disagree with you oz

Wereslot sai:

So basically what you're saying is that everyone has to always keep their fleet in the air. What about the single recs I keep around my planet to clean up popped probes? The only time they leave is when there's a DF, which is once a week, maybe. It costs me 159 deut to send one rec 20 systems away. so 3.816 a day, times twenty for all my planets makes it 76.320 for a day. Sure, that doesn't seem like too much, but it adds up.
I posted:
My suggestion, all fleets over 1 million points can’t be landed for longer than 1 hour without paying “park fee” we can find what will be the cost, I believe deut cost for a 100% speed flight for 20 systems should be charged for each complete hour landed, that way all us will need to FS when not on line, if we on line all we need is lift the fleet to stop the timer.( the way the deut will be paid: directly from the system from all the colonies if necessary, if not enough player will have 10 days to pay the bill or he will be put in V mode till he find some deut from friends, " better have friends if you want to leave fleet down :roll: "
Last time I saw all your service fleet were around 12 k friend Sloth !
The Dev team can manage the " park Fee" payment using a ticket number, if the Fined player is put in Vmode.There we will need the friend.

parking fee is really bad idea :wall:
just cuz gozar has fleet down u wanna make all to pay for it ?
fleet down , u should spent deut
to send fleet in air u should spent deut ... Oo

so if u dont have enough deut to send ur fleet in air and ur waiting for ur mines production then with ur idea u need to pay deut for both so making the deut problem bigger
now what if u dont have friends ? its a war game , u make more enemies than friends :P

thats ***** , i dont leave fleet down for long , still im not agree with this idea at all

also Gozar worked for his big fleets , he can do any thing he wants with it

but there can be some other changes ; players can attack just to players who are x5 more stronger or weaker than themself
doesnt matter have much pts u have , u can just attack x5 more stronger or weaker player

i saw people who complaining why someone like gozar with 100mil fleet pts attack them who have 100k pts
or why we dont attack just people who are as strong as us
well for this players they can fs to survive but if they got hunted or someone defense bash them they can do nothing as they are too small
so x5 idea in all pts can be fair to all people , small or big its all fair as they can just attack players as strong as themself
also u can make x5 to x7 , x10 ;)

and this way Gozar has to move his fleets in each update so he could kill smaller targets :lol:

still im disagree with my own opinion cuz im having fun attack newbies as they get hit easier :lol:
for attacking an experience player u need to spend time , roamer jg etc but newbies just get hit easy :dance: