Re: Females

What is trolling? I always thought it was flaming the initial poster on what the Op posted...

I apologize for going off topic, but I have heard this term before, and I don't understand what it means. And is this even on topic anymore?
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

RichardHJW wrote:What is trolling? I always thought it was flaming the initial poster on what the Op posted...

I apologize for going off topic, but I have heard this term before, and I don't understand what it means. And is this even on topic anymore?
As others before you have been told.... search and read.... this is something that is actually in the rules...perhaps you should read them.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:
The_end wrote:I'd hit on Fidgetknickers, she sounds hot!
Ummm.... are you the type of person that looks at a cartoon character and says I'd hit it? No offense, just wonderi...........ummm nvm, that is clearly off the topic.

Actually yes, you all know that Jessica Rabbit was HOT

M-e157 wrote:So your a lier to? :lol:
I really do not what you are talking about. How is it you call me a liar? Are you are referring to my quote from jessica rabbit and saying I loved the quote? What makes that constitute me as a liar??? and I do not appreciate you calling me that.

fishpondadmin wrote:Yes Lord of wars is a woman!
I would think that unless you know someone personally...and even if you did, it is not for you to post it publically. If you are using this topic to just try to troll and flame LOW then I suggest you do not do it.