Re: Inactive Poll - EVERYONE VOTE!!

Talim wrote:Instead of debating about the point of the poll, cast your opinion for or against it. Please stay on topic.
Topic was on 100%, I do suggest you don't try to impersonate someone of authority though.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Actually I specifically said for nobody to argue or post there opinions on the thread, so your not on topic

So don't try to impersonate someone who knows what there talking about,okay.

I kindly suggest you go start your own link to whine on and don't spam mine anymore.
I may be going to HELL in a bucket but at least im enjoying the ride.

Kanobi 1 Kanobi wrote:Actually I specifically said for nobody to argue or post there opinions on the thread, so your not on topic

So don't try to impersonate someone who knows what there talking about,okay.

I kindly suggest you go start your own link to whine on and don't spam mine anymore.
You tell him Kanobi. These lackey fleeters coming here telling us inactives should be deleted and we shouldn't raid...

Continue on with a Poll that will make no difference.. I didn't say you shouldn't raid, I'm only saying that you're barking up the wrong tree here. The problem isn't that inactives being removed, just that there's nothing new coming in. You guys should attempt to learn what's going on before throwing things around as you are.

As for Kanobi, if you aren't playing the game, you probably shouldn't mind either way. You are also misconstruing "whining" for knowledge, and an actual suggestion. I'm just saying. Learn the game, even others like it, before going off when admins start treating it as it should be!
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!