Re: G vs HB TD lots

Rjsturgill wrote:Well, Hellboy fed a 10 million point fleet, which was 43,798,229,500 damage. I think I'll take a page out of Kron's book here....Flame Gozar.

Boy are you way out..your ego is running away with you...the above quote is on page one 4th down of this post so...who mentioned who 1st... maybe you should do as you preach...

Oh and Mega by all means get ZE to confirm that all DF was returned to Flapper...so no gain was made at all from that...then again I doubt you will believe this...but Flapper knows and so does ZE and as they are the only ones that count..I do not care what you believe...I find it really funny that certain players post on here flaming game play they to use or adopt themselves.....

Sprog wrote:MegaMedes that wasn't a flame at all...was a fact...Cristi could have taken your money...simple as that. As for gaining without earning....lol are you being serious???? Read that again....GAINING WITHOUT EARNING.....how many accounts were u given or that you paid for? If u want a battle of wits don't come unarmed :D
This happens all the time... I take over odin12345, logged crrashes onto dr.j, bigfatcow crashes onto megamedes, diedara gets gallaorn, buying is fine. but i think that gains for free has not happened much with everybody but gozar.

Dredd be more positive.
lego legend: Dr. Books a brilliant scientist has many inventions including the self eating meal and the 36 hour clock.

Gozar wrote:Oh and Mega by all means get ZE to confirm that all DF was returned to Flapper...so no gain was made at all from that...then again I doubt you will believe this...but Flapper knows and so does ZE and as they are the only ones that count..I do not care what you believe...I find it really funny that certain players post on here flaming game play they to use or adopt themselves.....
Ok, so one was returned...what about the rest? All I was saying is that you are no better than me in gaining without earning, so stop whining about me getting Jason's account.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:
Gozar wrote:Oh and Mega by all means get ZE to confirm that all DF was returned to Flapper...so no gain was made at all from that...then again I doubt you will believe this...but Flapper knows and so does ZE and as they are the only ones that count..I do not care what you believe...I find it really funny that certain players post on here flaming game play they to use or adopt themselves.....
Ok, so one was returned...what about the rest? All I was saying is that you are no better than me in gaining without earning, so stop whining about me getting Jason's account.
i support mega as he payed for the account
lego legend: Dr. Books a brilliant scientist has many inventions including the self eating meal and the 36 hour clock.

MegaMedes wrote: Ok, so one was returned...what about the rest? All I was saying is that you are no better than me in gaining without earning, so stop whining about me getting Jason's account.
Just so I know where in any of my post on here have I whined about you getting Jasons account...My only reference was the account was only as big as it is, based on the same thing you are whining over...nothing more..

Seems you guys have a great ability to make a mountain out of a mole hill...

Just a heads up for you Glen... ZE only needs to be sent e-mail AFTER fleet crash not before... as they have stated in their reply.

Lets all be a little more grown up...don't you think..

Re: HELLBOY retirement fleet

Can we just talk here about Cristi and wish him all the very best in real life and pray for his mom Speedy recovery instead of all the crap talk going around here. Please open a new thread and do what you wish there.

This one is Helloboy ( Cristi) Retirement Fleet crash)

Bro we played a short time togather but yes I liked you from the word go and we were always good.

Good Luck Cristi, Time to shift all your attention to your family now.

I wish you and your family the best Cristi, you did a great job. It was an honor! to fly along side you in whatever time that i got

I'll keep your Mom in my prayers, take care of yourself Cristi! and Keep smiling.

sorry to hear about your Mom HB. i will miss the Dance we always seemed to do with each other.
GL Mate in RL, hope all works out for the best for you and yours.

I wish you well in RL, hate to see one of the few I truly respect leave the Game, Zorg is Zorg,
so how you leave is your business and Retirement Crashes are the norm in this Game.
All the best to you and yours. 8-)
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

I want to thank all of you who showed support and sympathy for me.I really appreciate.

I choose to crash my fleet into Gozar , just to get minimal TD against for my fleet crash.

As i said , i PM Zorg about this before we did the crash , so it`s all within rulles.
HELLBOY / Cristi