Re: Females

The_end wrote:I'd hit on Fidgetknickers, she sounds hot!
Ummm.... are you the type of person that looks at a cartoon character and says I'd hit it? No offense, just wonderi...........ummm nvm, that is clearly off the topic.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

M-e157 wrote:How do you know how young I am? I'm in the forces. Canadien Forces. Regular forces. That means I'm like 21. 8-)
Yeah right. First off you, M-e158 and another (can't remember the name) stated you are in cadets together which means you are young still, not to mention your profile stating you are 15. Now you are trying to say you are "like 21" and in Regular forces. Sooooooooo...... which lie would you truly like us to believe?

Its called Identity lying, Make others belive that you are younger then you seem. Thus you have an advantage becuase others think you are younger and stupider. When all of a sudden you blindside them with strategic planning and an effective carry out. If I was fifteen i wouldf be in class. To bad I'm not, :D

No one believes your lies... which makes me wonder if they will be believing for long all the lies you have told about not being M-e158 or any of the others you kept denying to be. Now quit TROLLING in forums as it is against the rules.

If I am aggravating you then i am sorry. But I'm trying to explain myself. Never mind, you are all to EDIT to understand. If you are offended this easy and report me for trolling this easy then i would have many more poeple with board warnings. God EDIT people are to easy to piss off these days what has the EDIT world come to!!!!!!! :evil:
Plus Why are you all fighting us. Wouldn't my profile be banned if M8 was banned! that only makes sense. Plus please stop talking tome!!!! I am gtting pissed and plus I need to go to work BYE!!!!

M-e157 wrote:If I am aggravating you then i am sorry. But I'm trying to explain myself. Never mind, you are all to EDIT to understand. If you are offended this easy and report me for trolling this easy then i would have many more poeple with board warnings. God EDIT people are to easy to piss off these days what has the EDIT world come to!!!!!!! :evil:
Plus Why are you all fighting us. Wouldn't my profile be banned if M8 was banned! that only makes sense. Plus please stop talking tome!!!! I am gtting pissed and plus I need to go to work BYE!!!!
get caught in your own trap and get mad about it? ah, i believe your profile age :0

ughghghgg
Slash or another mod can you please close this topic!!!
It was started by a banned player and should no longer exist.

1 warning for trolling, if you're not careful you'll go the same way as your friend. - Istalris