Torgard has quite ZE...

Just to stop rumors and gossip.. Torgard has quit ZE .. unfortunately he saw fit to sell his account to MegaMedes for cash... I found this hard to accept after playing along side Jason for many years...However I know he had his reasons.. Until this episode a great friend and a loyal ally... I will not say bad of Jason he was a great player and the game will miss him...a sad day for Zorg Empire.

Obviously money talks, as such I will not hold it against Jason... As for MegaMedes I hope buying an account that has more fleet points than you managed to obtain on you entire account in your 2+years you have played will be worth it... a little sad at this stage of the game but your money..same as the 8000 rubies you told me you purchased on your return... strikes me as you have more money than...However maybe what Zorg needs most to keep the game going.... Enjoy... your new toy.

Before anyone starts to flame this post just remember the forum rules... please.

Re: Torgard has quite ZE...

Real shame quit Torgard quit....a proper Zorg legend who did things the right way...great team mate aswell....fully understand the reason to quit and why he sold the account. Bigger shame is that Mega got the account....not amazed tbh as this is not the first time Mega tried to buy an account ....Mega when will you EVER just build an account from scratch seeing as you keep telling everyone how great you are at this game? Is that why you need your buddies from Speed to help you in Extreme? So ...now the games begin....watch even more account swaps/fleet feeds on retirements...but hey as long as Mega tries to get a big fleet ....bad form Mega whoever u give that account to or swap your own account with....money buys many things....but not ability :D

Gozar wrote:As for MegaMedes I hope buying an account that has more fleet points than you managed to obtain on you entire account in your 4+years you have played will be worth it...
Ummm...I have not been playing for 4+ years. Just wanted to set the record straight on that point.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Sorry to hear that a good player as Torgard has left the game!
But I am also sorry to see this kind of development in ZE. Torgard --> MegaMedes --> Demonic --> Forgotten (left for the vultures)
So it seems there are people who find it necessary to buy themselves upwards in ZE, instead of building there empire themselves! Personaly I find this condemnable! If that's the way they like to be the GREATEST, be my guest...
Sorry, but it's a development in this game i dislike very much. And i think i'am not the only one... :shock:

deltabert wrote:Sorry to hear that a good player as Torgard has left the game!
But I am also sorry to see this kind of development in ZE. Torgard --> MegaMedes --> Demonic --> Forgotten (left for the vultures)
So it seems there are people who find it necessary to buy themselves upwards in ZE, instead of building there empire themselves! Personaly I find this condemnable! If that's the way they like to be the GREATEST, be my guest...
Sorry, but it's a development in this game i dislike very much. And i think i'am not the only one... :shock:
You are not the only one lol...and now Demonic (who retired his fleet/account last night) now has Megamedes account.... come on Zorg...when is a retirement fleet an actual retirement? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11165
It is a flaw in the game to boost account after account and has become more widespread in last month or so!!! :wall:

I might be missing something, but I think Gozat asked people to mind the flaming. And people shouldn't get angry about people taking over larger accounts, it's just another part of the game. Even Gozar had taken over the account he is on now. No reason to bash now, and forget the past.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!