Re: Females

The proof about females is this..When you meet them they hardly speak and appear to be shy.They always seek for advice from you and leave you do whatever you like to do.
After you get married they turn evil,their mouth will never stop talking even when they sleep,they will impose on you rules....rules....and more rules.Be carefull its a dangerous species.
Who needs to know if females plays this game :shock: ...if they do.....
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm

Rukai wrote:The proof about females is this..When you meet them they hardly speak and appear to be shy.They always seek for advice from you and leave you do whatever you like to do.
After you get married they turn evil,their mouth will never stop talking even when they sleep,they will impose on you rules....rules....and more rules.Be carefull its a dangerous species.
Who needs to know if females plays this game :shock: ...if they do.....
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
:lol: You better get that backside running then buddy because I play this game. And when you first meet me... I am not shy, and I do not have a need to seek a man's advice. Before any consideration of a relationship would be formed, the rules would be set up front. Yes .... we are a dangerous species.... so be afraid...be very, very afraid. :twisted:
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Who needs to be afraid of a WOMAN. Thhey are not equal to man becuase they needs to be a prefix. That is why you should not be scared of them. This is why you don't need to run. This is why you need to get a gun. :D
P.s. Mine is a picture of me aswell. Beware. Man is advanced in they way we control the world. :D

1 WARNING FOR TROLLING. -Slash

M-e157 wrote:Who needs to be afraid of a WOMAN. Thhey are not equal to man
Do NOT even go there with that. That statement is in no way something someone as young as you are should even begin to spout. It is extremely offensive and chauvinistic.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

The_end wrote:I'd hit on Fidgetknickers, she sounds hot!
How can you possibly determine a persons attractiveness from their posting? :roll:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...