Re: MyPlus addition - Colony move

just to clear the air here..not flaming ...just debating cause like i said i can live either way..and no way to code this so really is mute..but

1)lets say the move would have to be to an = slot # so if it was in 2 200 14 the last number would be unchangable..therefore it would make it impossible to move all you colonies to 1 system..unless you was lucky enough to have gotten 400+ in slots 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 those which take weeks worth of colony ships to obtain and some of those never will see that.

2)if i wanted to friend Gozar like that i would clear the way for him to set up 1 planet next to me and we have the same result.

and if you don't buy rubies then this idea really should not bother or effect you either way.

yes i thinks that my position still don't see why it makes any difference really. it would just be an extra revenue stream for zorg....

it doesn't matter where or how you cluster your planets ... eventually you will become one of my targets thinking you can hide behind supposedly invunerable players is the greatest fallacy in the game...

(when i'm in a raiding state...)
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

-Death- wrote:the answer to this is 5 hours (or less) and 120 rubies with 40 used to instant build lvl 8 nanite..know cause i just did it not to long ago.So with that i saved rubies if his suggestion went live.
How long ago was that?
SPY wrote:how much ruby is a reasonable cost to you guys?
How about 10,000 rubies for a start?
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep

the ruby cost should be closely matched with the resource spend on a particular planet.

lets say a planet has the following buildings/defense on it.

MM 36
CM 33
DS 33
SP 34
RF 18
NF 8
SY 18
RL 18
STORAGE all 6

and the following defense

RL 50000
LL 100000
HL 15000
GC 3000
ION 12000
PC 1000
SSD LSD
+ ABM 60

the above planet takes roughly
Metal 1,955,803,990
Crystal 895,185,772
Deuterium 115,650,030

if you try to get that much resource from zorg plus imperial support the total number of rubies u will need to spend with a metal mine on a planet as high as 36 is 7962.

now as neo said 10.000 rubies to me does not sound very unreasonable as you are getting a bipass off from all that trouble of clicking the ruby features roughly 600 times by just clicking it one time and u spend 10.000 rubies and get ur planet relocated.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

neoshagrath wrote:
-Death- wrote:the answer to this is 5 hours (or less) and 120 rubies with 40 used to instant build lvl 8 nanite..know cause i just did it not to long ago.So with that i saved rubies if his suggestion went live.
How long ago was that?
SPY wrote:how much ruby is a reasonable cost to you guys?
How about 10,000 rubies for a start?
last week but i also have the res to do that sitting around a head of time..and since this is to move already established colonies ..not to unrealistic someone has half bil res sitting around either.