Rules question

I would like to ask Zorg (or any other staff members) the following thing:

Is the following thing punishable?
Selling player coords for rubies (only rubies, no res).

I'm asking this because the rules accept almost all payments involving rubies, but wanted to clarify this as well...

Thanks for the fast response.
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Re: Rules question

what about payment for not selling coords... isnt that akin to "blackmail"

ps isnt coord farming/research one of the main reasons for alliances...
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

that true, you people can gimme all your rubies and i'll give you... errrr... yuna's coords ?
(she has big tastey mines :D)
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Ace wrote:You can pretty much give anybody rubies for anything, as far as I've ever.seen.
That. And...
I believe only advertising trades of "resources" (metal, crystal, deut, MS, fuel) to rubies and vice versa is prohibited.
It was discussed a long time ago and players agreed to not allow it on the basis that it will reduce income for ZE maintenance. I forgot the details.

I'm sure information and intel are not included on the "resources" so I think the OP's request is just fine. Unless the admins changed their mind.

PS
resource trades should not violate the pushing rule. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1698url
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep