Hello

Well as I didn't want to get too off topic in the CR I posted. I just wanted to say I'm back and I coming back strong. Sadly chat has been dieing and I haven't seen people such as Reject, Desert-Reaper, Christie_anna (even if she still comes on) and my HC members. The meaning behind the post is to please inform on any ZE Highlights since I left. Reading Forums can get tiring when trying to get general information.
Dumb for not doing this earlier but thanks for the sig Gale.

Re: Hello

although i hadnt the chance to know you, but its allways good to see old players comeing back. welcome back :)
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Re: Hello

SilverTB wrote:Well as I didn't want to get too off topic in the CR I posted. I just wanted to say I'm back and I coming back strong. Sadly chat has been dieing and I haven't seen people such as Reject, Desert-Reaper, Christie_anna (even if she still comes on) and my HC members. The meaning behind the post is to please inform on any ZE Highlights since I left. Reading Forums can get tiring when trying to get general information.

Reject and DR are both still here. Welcome back.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder