drlot[AZGD] vs sprog{AZGD] retirement hit TD: 23.725.563.150

The game takes a lot of time and devotion to do correctly. I've been very lucky to fall in with a very talented group of players both in AZGD and out. Gozar, Torgard, sprog, Defiant, BonAqua have all been fantastic players. I learned a lot about the game from these guys. SPY, Perses, skirmish, Pein, even hannah... i've tried my best to play a solid game with everyone and be fair considerate and just a decent guy with everyone. There have been a few times when I may have fallen a bit short on that but I hope that i've made up for it and I really want to leave the active part of the game with good feeling towards all of us.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention pkromm in this note. He smashed me a solid one a few times, as did Torgard and Gozar, early in my career. (I think SPY even got me once or twice when I was a few months old.) pk was a fantastic player and he is sorely missed, even though I was never able to ally with him.

I am sending the complete CR to zorg this afternoon and asking him to delete the drlot account in accordance with the retirement rules already in place.

I will most likely create another account later just to be able to check in with everyone. I do not believe in burning bridges, especially with people I consider friends.

Details below... HA, I even created a moon with the final shot.

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 20.910.437.150 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.815.126.000 units.
A debris field containing 8.340.118.740 units of Metal and 5.895.219.150 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet [x:xx:x] !
Last edited by DrLot on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: drlot[AZGD] vs sprog{AZGD] retirement hit TD: 23.725.563

Well what can i say ever since the first time we chatted in the ze chat i think i knew you had it in you to make it good in ze.

And what you know you did make your mark. A solid top 3 fleet crash and along with that a very good number of own and cooperated hits. There have been a few occasions as you have pointed out that we came close in battle wise with each on the other side. But yes it was when you were growing up and learning the games tricks and turns. But i must admit you are one player i havent seen or heard of making one mistake twice. A great trait in for a massive successful career.

Good fortune with you where ever you go Dr. You will be missed in ze galaxy i am sure.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

sad to see you go, it was fun playing guess how long this moon will last with you a couple of times.

and i supposed i'll never get to do that 2million rl take down that hannah had planned now ... ah well there is always the big one...
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

Can only say it was a pleasure to have you in AZGD Tom....great raider, great player and buddy....always there for teamwork when needed.......that c/r does u no justice as you left out half your fleet out at the time.....and what a fleet!!!!!....Took some time to work out best way way to crash it and obviously needed outside help there (thanks Mark)......enjoy the real world and good luck in all you do....and what a crash that was!!! :D

Sorry for the delay in reply Tom... as I was to hear you had decided to leave ZE...I can remember when you joined us...so eager to learn..and so quick to...
I am not surprised you climbed to the top as you did... Bro we had some great times..You will be sadly missed by me and AZGD...let alone Zorg as a whole... it was my honour to assist sprog in you farewell crash...

I wish you all the best in what ever you do... Little did ZE know you are a Dr...in RL...and you did a lot here.. Oh yea DrLot..