Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

Hey, saw the last post "Defiant vs. Wildfire" looks to me like, although it looks like a profitable hit, it was a loss considering the deut not shown lost if you used and lost any fleet made from deut like BC or destroyers or bombers. But grats, it does show profit on the AZG so you get a point in the "W" column i guess.

If you add up the TD on both the hits defiant made on wildfire than defiant still comes out on the loseing end. And im not sure if the TD should be a running total or individual totals like Istalris posted for Wildfire and Defiant. It would probaley be easier to keep a running total of the TD instead of having to go to each post and add them up. Just a thought.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

My apologies, i failed to realise you were keeping a rolling total. I changed it to what it should be. :oops:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

i am gonna pick up the pace abit more... i already killed most of the azg fleets before the war
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!