Re: Last One to Post Wins

Brains are soooooo yesterday. Dinosaurs are the next fad.

Also, what is soliloquy? My phone's dictionary wanted to put that in the place of "sooooo".
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

a soliloquy is when you are talking out loud to yourself, most commonly used in the context of theatre when characters in plays give speeches to the audience
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Weresloth wrote:I have an idea: you're only winning if you post has, say, 10+ words in it to prevent mindless spam
Can I start a new thread where everyone just posts a period in their post? And people just do it? For pages? Or would that be frowned upon as "pointless spam"
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

KarrothMelu wrote:
Weresloth wrote:I have an idea: you're only winning if you post has, say, 10+ words in it to prevent mindless spam
Can I start a new thread where everyone just posts a period in their post? And people just do it? For pages? Or would that be frowned upon as "pointless spam"
Sloth wouldn't be able to post a protest anyway, I've never seen him use a period at the end of his post.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...