Re: Females

neoshagrath wrote:I do. I don't really know why I care, but I'm really interested on people who claim (there is no sure way to find out) to be female. :D
Same here. I think it kind of gives the guy/woman some background on what to say and what not to say.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

It's an unfortunate but very true statement that there are some sick monkeys out there. There are some men who profess to be women in order to promote online relationships with boys and young men. They will attempt to gain the trust of these guys and end up being some sicko pervert.

Yes, it happens. Too many times to be surprising any more. :x

Whaaaat no one does that slash. I,for example am telling the truth when I say I'm a woman. Please disregard the fact that my name is Eric. ;)
Also disregard the fact that my name says I'm a guy. That will be all.

and if you believe that...

:lol: You guys are hilarious. Love the pic Slash! And yes it is a shame that there are people out there that profess to be a female for the manipulation of gaining the trust of unsuspecting boys and young men. Makes me want to take a knife after them and change them (as my mother used to say) from a rooster to a hen.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

You mean pedophiles? And that pic kinda made me sick...but it's true, but going back to this game, it isn't a chat as far as I know so I don't really think anyone on here is one of those freaks.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy