Re: Last One to Post Wins

No. I mean I never bothered to look past the 100th page of planets to search for any planets that I might have missed. Apparently the guy I'm hounding has one at the other end of the galaxy.
And holy crud, why do we have 20 guests over the past 10 minutes!?
Probably just people logging in.
Member of Allied Habitable Space

Atauzeromind wrote:...
No. I mean I never bothered to look past the 100th page of planets to search for any planets that I might have missed. Apparently the guy I'm hounding has one at the other end of the galaxy.
And holy crud, why do we have 20 guests over the past 10 minutes!?
Probably just people logging in.
I was kidding; I know what you meant. And there's always, ALWAYS 15 or more guests online.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Sometimes the forum glitches and it logs me out right after it logs me in, and then won't recognize me as an account holder until some time later.
I know you're kidding. The sarcasm was literally begging to be recognized. I admit it gives me a good laugh.
But seriously, other end of the galaxy? That would be the last place I check for enemy planets.

That reminds me. In the middle of flipping through 499 pages of systems, because I was persistently sending the same type of request all the time, the server stopped and asked me if I was a bot. Then, when it concluded I was not, I was sent back to my planets. Good thing I remember about where I was.