Re: Last One to Post Wins

KarrothMelu wrote: wat
Funny, that was the exact word that went through my head when I stumbled across the article, along with the phrases "Dear God" and "I'm gonna be sick".
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Well, the article lived up to its name.
EDIT: Completely random, but it's GC after all: After a day of chasing someone's cargo fleet, I am finally content as I got a hit. Took me a long time before I realized the guy was just doing a short FS (8 mins or so) just before I hit, based on his experience and my stupidity to do hits on a regular interval between spy and hit.
Member of Allied Habitable Space

Ace wrote:I'd ask how you found that website Ista, but uh... maybe it's none of my business. >.>
I'm pretty sure it was Corbeil's fault, and if it wasn't, I'm blaming it on him anyway.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Ace wrote:I'd ask how you found that website Ista, but uh... maybe it's none of my business. >.>
I'm pretty sure it was Corbeil's fault, and if it wasn't, I'm blaming it on him anyway.
I believe you.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Atauzeromind wrote:Scrapegoating seems fun for you two.
Is that what you do on your front bumper after driving through a country park and colliding with a crossing goat?