Re: Memellander [Memel] Vs. Alpha~Omega [A~O]

RichardHJW wrote:How can you return with honor after you deserted your fellow member?
The higher ranking members of Memel offered their members the option of leaving the alliance to prevent getting destroyed by a force they can't counter. There is nothing dishonorable in what they departing players have done.

If the war is declared a draw, no one "lost", no one "won". That allows everyone to save face in a delicate situation.

Slash wrote:
RichardHJW wrote:How can you return with honor after you deserted your fellow member?
The higher ranking members of Memel offered their members the option of leaving the alliance to prevent getting destroyed by a force they can't counter. There is nothing dishonorable in what they departing players have done.

If the war is declared a draw, no one "lost", no one "won". That allows everyone to save face in a delicate situation.
Oh. Ok. I thought they actually deserted them.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

I am willing to act as an intermediary should Svajus and Rukai wish to declare a draw.

PM me here on the forums if you wish to discuss the terms and how to settle this matter with some dignity for all parties involved.

Slash wrote:

I disagree. Rukai said he would let us lower ranking players leave, and you know who left? Nobody. I dont care if they are low ranks they should have stood by their allies instead of running away.

I can assure you eric that not everyone in memel wanted to got to war, it was different for our members. we were legitamitly defending ourselves and standing up for our alliance and for all other alliances who have become fodder for memel. If you create an alliance that over powers weaker players and forces them to join them, what do you think will be the end outcome? You will have nothing more then a herd of sheep, who never wanted to be in that particular pasture in the first place. i respect svjas for releasing his flock, lets just see if he forces them back in after the war.....

Slash wrote:eric, how would you react if my sworn function in this game were to attack you into oblivion?
I would hate it, but if avoiding it meant abandoning the people who have always backed me and helped me through the game, I would take it. I joined this alliance for the pros, but that means also accepting the cons. As for Patrickmurphy, I know a lot of people didn't support the war. I, in fact, didn't. But I think the same response I gave to slash applies here.

There is a lot to be said about a strategy that allows you to live to fight another day...

And twinblades really should hire a greeter at each of his planets because I just looooooove shopping there:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 773333 units of Metal, 216046 units of Crystal and 493646 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 7.313.950 units.
A debris field containing 1.597.770 units of Metal and 467.700 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

You receive 333333 units of Metal, 156085 units of Crystal and 102602 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 1.562.500 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 183333 units of Metal, 99333 units of Crystal and 45221 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 366667 units of Metal, 198650 units of Crystal and 90435 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 42.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.200 units of Metal and 12.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 133333 units of Metal, 74259 units of Crystal and 51166 units of Deuterium.

You receive 150000 units of Metal, 80242 units of Crystal and 63661 units of Deuterium.

You receive 283333 units of Metal, 160469 units of Crystal and 127314 units of Deuterium.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

"whoever wanna go on vacation or whatever msg me"

Straight off of [A~O]'s forum. Now please allow me to explain a few things, so that i do not loose my temper and get banned for profane use of language. First and foremost, I have never once claimed to be the leader of Memellander, you all simply assumed such. As for my rank, Emissary is defined as "a representative sent on a mission or errand", not Godlike player, commander of alliance or all that other crap you ppl think i percieve myself as *cough* Valdelva (or however the hell your name goes) who seem to state this quite often "this is the one the call Emissary?" seriously, I am an emissary, look it up in a dictionary. Also I generally tend to be a strong public speaker, therefore Commander Svajus utilized my way with words and made me the "voice" of Memellander. I am nothing more than a front for him. Also I was ordered to set up the alliance for former [Memel] members who had to fall out. If it were my choice I would stand with Commander Svajus unntil it was just him and I. Also I would very much like to thank Slash for working on restoring some sort of peace, explaining the obvious at times when others couldn't comprehend
Slash wrote:eric, how would you react if my sworn function in this game were to attack you into oblivion?
, and moderating here.
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Everyone please calm down.

Based on the current turn of events, each side will see the situation in a totally different perspective and little will change their minds.

Here are facts:

1. A~0 didn't want this war.

2. Memellander never expected my involvement and it has caused some change in the metrics of the war.

3. Both sides can end this now and go about individual wars until both or either are strong enough to war again- with the same alliances or someone else- with some major lessons learned on both sides.

4. Harsh words between each other will never resolve anything in a conflict like this.