Newcomer missions for all universes
Total votes: 12 (39%)
New gameplay features for Massacre universe
Total votes: 3 (10%)
Something else
Total votes: 9 (29%)
Total votes: 31

Features you would prefer

Vote what you think it would suit you better. Please accompany your vote with a post, telling us what you voted and why you voted this.

Keep in mind that we will not launch a new universe for the time being, therefore any new features will be implemented on Massacre. This is the reason that there is no such option.

Re: Features you would prefer

Newcomer missions, for one it'll save the mods/admins a ton of time in regards to answering questions from newbies and the missions can easily be designed to gradually introduce them to the game mechanics
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Newcomer's mission is a good idea, however...I would like to see some new gameplay features and such in M.
Would be a welcome change of pace, implementing them in our different styles and the fun in getting used to them :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

I myself think that the newcomer missions would help to keep some of the players who join Zorg, sign in once, and never sign on again. It would give them a little better understanding of the game on that initial sign-in, and possibly make them want to come back a second or third time.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Desert_Reaper wrote:Newcomer missions, for one it'll save the mods/admins a ton of time in regards to answering questions from newbies and the missions can easily be designed to gradually introduce them to the game mechanics
I'll even volunteer to help write up the missions to save the devs some work
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Desert_Reaper wrote:
Desert_Reaper wrote:Newcomer missions, for one it'll save the mods/admins a ton of time in regards to answering questions from newbies and the missions can easily be designed to gradually introduce them to the game mechanics
I'll even volunteer to help write up the missions to save the devs some work
Ditto. I think this would be instrumental in keeping new players attached. Right now the forums are the main source of information, and not everyone makes it to them right away.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.